Re: [Slight Chapter 13 Spoilers] Snow Beast Boss Fight Bug

by T3sl4r

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

graphics settings on low, windowed, 1024*768 resolution, he may get out after leuring him into it but just keep crakning and it will pull him back and kill him

Message 21 of 27 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why EA is doing nothing? That sucks, to read about a bug, thats known for one year!!!

Message 22 of 27 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lowering graphics and replay.

Confirming this works!

Have Fun!

Message 23 of 27 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Guyz ..!!  I came across to fixed all Dead Space 3 problems like -- CHAPTER 9 (Snow truck E doesn't appear ,which let us to jump from that) , CHAPTER 13 (Boss fight- Snow Bug always break free and keep attacking, it must splitt into 2 pieces) etc...
So back on point how ?
Soccer ball :-- Set your game graphics to 1024*768 , vsync OFF , Windowed fullscreen , quality low. APPLY 
Football :-- Now,  PRESS Window button on your pc/laptop keypad , Unhide your folder and option (Control Panel).
Basketball :-- Now, Go to C:/user/User name/ appdata/local,EA games/Dead space3/system
(4) :-- Now, (its an Important part**) CORRECT all options from true to false, and set all digits 2 to 1 , and window.height to 480 and window.width to 640..... SAVE IT.
(5) :-- Now, click dead space 3 icon , now your game will resume up 
:-- turning on the harpoon generator pressing [F] continuously for 3-4 times , lure snow bug to the harpoons(laser area) , then go towards the (whatever you call that rotator box or something else) PRESS [F] continuosly for 15-20 times . then the snow bug might escape from that 1 time but do again this time it will gonna cut into 2 pieces.....
          revert your game graphics setting after save when you successfully pass chapter 13 :: from game menu itself..
          DO THESE INSTRUCTIONS WHENEVER YOU GOT STUCK, DUE TO GAME PROBLEM 

finally Njoy Game Standard smile 

Message 24 of 27 (638 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope, still stuffed. Come on EA, this is a major issue. The game stops at this point halfway through.

#nothappy.

Message 25 of 27 (620 Views)

★★★ Novice

Pressing the 'F' button super rapidly is a non starter for many of us, and I would like to see the dip* QC people achieve a solution this way. Just how fast are we supposed to have these paroxysms? Sort it out.

Message 26 of 27 (619 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have custom build PC now and have no problems at all now. 

Windows x64 Windows 10 Pro
Mother borad - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC Force
RAM - HyperX Savage 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 2400 MHz DDR3 CL11 DIMM XMP Memory Module
CPU - Intel 1150 i3-4330 Core i3 Box Dual-Core Haswell CPU (3.50GHz, 4MB Cache, 54W, Socket 1150)
CPU Cooler - Be Quiet BK019 - Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler
PSU - Corsair CP-9020056-UK RM Series RM850 80 Plus Gold 850W ATX/EPS Fully Modular Power Supply Unit
Video Card - Gigabyte AMD R9 270 OC 2GB 256-Bit DDR5 WF2 PCI-E Graphics Card

Message 27 of 27 (443 Views)