[STICKY] Report your bugs here!

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [STICKY] Report your bugs here!

★ Novice

Well i bought it yesterday in Origin .And i played 3chapter and then i saved it. But when i open it again , my right click aim stuck and i cant shift run punch or kick . I've already repair download it and i tried another chapter , but the aim still stuck.

Message 51 of 468 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was what happened while I was playing on my PS3.

When did the Bug occur / What did you do before you experienced the Bug (please be as detailed as possible)?

A couple days ago, I took appart the online pass equipment (the Scavenger bot accelerator, Sharpshooter pack, Marauder pack, and Tundra Recon pack), thinking I could take some of the equipment and put them together differently to customize them.  While that did work (to an extent), some pieces disappeared, but more importantly, when I started to craft an item, I saw the AL-9 Clearcutter (from the Marauder pack) compact frame in my crafting list for 80 Tungsten only.

What did you expect to happen?

I expected the frame would be set for me to apply a weapon part to it.  Instead, it took me back to the screen to assign a frame, and my Tungsten resource was spent / lost, leaving me with nothing.  I went to try again, and I did not have the resources needed to craft it.

Tungsten is hard to come by as it is, so hopefully that item would either be removed from the menu, or fixed so it can be crafted.

Message 52 of 468 (2,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Revival setting didn't save for co-op. 

When selecting the option to continue from last save from the last time I played the game, revival is set to "on". I have never played co-op with revival setting on, and have hosted my own games. It should be off, I do not know why it is on. Clearly a bug and I have no way to turn it off from this menu.

PC

Message 53 of 468 (2,058 Views)

★ Novice

so got the first 2 group to connect, but again the 3rd wont connect after 5 mins of smashing the cargo together, so still not working

Message 54 of 468 (2,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

achievements does not work on pc at all. even after game completed

Message 55 of 468 (2,041 Views)

★ Novice

• When did the Bug occur?

In an elevator heading to the lab to assemble Rosetta after collecting all the body parts.

• What did you do before you experienced the Bug (please be as detailed as possible)?

Entered the lift with my co-op partner and shot a sticky grenade (like the alt fire on the old detonator) inside of it. Once the lift started to move it blew up and disconnected/froze both of us.

• What did you expect to happen?

It to just simply blow up as it was fired by accident anyway.

Message 56 of 468 (2,033 Views)

Bench item bug

★★★ Newbie

The bug occurred once I utilized the bench for the first time. Basically while in the bench menu I apparently have and unending supply of tells core and in reality I only have 1 in my inventory. I can't buy/sell anything like it says your able to as the menu wont get off the tesla core item/option.

what I did before I got the the first bench was simply play the game and follow the path, simple as that. However, upon exiting the bench only by reloading from a checkpoint, I found that my inventory items are somehow set to an infinite number of them as I can neither pick up or discard any items Confusedmileysad:

what I expected to happen was that I was supposed to be able to utilize the bench and make some weapons or something, I don't really now as I just got the game yesterday( 2/8/2013)

Message 57 of 468 (1,812 Views)

Kinesis doors in Chapter 3 Make a horrible stuttering sound.

★★ Novice

When does it happen?

Whenever you are within earshot of a door that requires you to use Kinesis in Chapter 3. 

From the first moment I encountered one of these doors it's hapened. It's hard to describe, but they are all making this awful repeated stutter sound that I'm POSITIVE isn't supposed to happen. It destroys the sense of atmosphere and quiet. I don't know if it's just me but it's ruining the game for me. I like to turn the lights off and crank up my surround sound headphones and get into it, but this noise just doesn't let that happen. All I wanna do is be away from the doors. And they are everwhere. Once I start to hear that sound I just get annoyed and I'm not even enjoying the game anymore. 

Even after I quit the game and reload. it's constant and never stops unless you open the door. When the door is open it's quiet. As soon as you close the door, it's back. 

Message 58 of 468 (2,007 Views)

New Game + and completion bug

★★★ Newbie

I own the game for PS3 and earlier today (2/9/13) I beat it. I have 100% completion for most levels and I am close for the rest ( just need to find circuits and artifacts ). After completing the game and watching the credits roll by, I went to the New Game + section and tried to select a game mode. It said I would have to complete the game to play the new game mode. I have approx. 97% completion and I was wondering if I would have to get 100% completion or if this was a bug. If it is a bug please fix it,

In total.

The bug occured 2/9/13 after completion of the story

I can't play the New Game + modes.

I expected to be able to play the new modes as I have completed the game, even the co-op missions,

Message 59 of 468 (2,006 Views)

Re: Kinesis doors in Chapter 3 Make a horrible stuttering sound.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here's a video of my horrible sound glitch with the Kinesis doors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzT9Y5e7gcw&feature=youtu.be

Message 60 of 468 (1,993 Views)