[STICKY] Report your bugs here!

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [STICKY] Report your bugs here!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

im having same issue, cargo puzzle sometimes works for the first 2, but never the 3rd and sometimes the first 2 wont work either

Message 41 of 468 (3,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

this just happened to me once and i'm not certain when exactly it happened, it was somewhere between chapter 5 and 7 i believe

i was standing right in front of the roanoke's airlock and grabbed the door with kinesis to open it when i dropped through the ground i was standing on

everything around isaac became black, while he dropped further and further down, becoming smaller and smaller until he was just a mere pixel in the center of my screen. I guess the camera was still located where the airlock was, with its focus point on isaac, which would explain the effect of isaac becoming smaller and smaller the further away he got

i had to reload the game because he didn't die he just kept falling down, never happened since

Message 42 of 468 (3,586 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

For cargo puzzle - just hold the button for completing puzzle - after 10-20 fails they finally approve that you solved it)

Message 43 of 468 (3,576 Views)

Game wont even launch

★★★ Novice

Downloaded yesterday, pressed play, "dead space 3 has stopped working"

Tried again, same thing.

Tried running in compatability mode, administrator, uninstall and  re download and still the same.

Tried again today and its still the same

Message 44 of 468 (3,572 Views)

Bug with CMS Greely Door

★★★ Newbie

Just got to the greely for the first time, and the door to enter the ship is just missing.

I can see thru the hole where the door should be, and I can even see thru the space behind the ship and overtime I hit kinesys it lands on nothing at all.

I am then unable to enter the ship currently and can't undergo the sidemission

I am playing in a PS3 console with the latest patch

Someone else is getting this bug?

Message 45 of 468 (3,555 Views)

Co-op Save Problem

★★★ Newbie

When did bug occur? On chapter 11 after completing the co-op only mission, my partner and I took the tram to the supply depot to work on the optional mission.  We decided to stop for the evening and I hit save and quit since I was hosting.   When we restarted, I hit start from last save and we ended up all the way back near the start of chapter 11 where you have to complete puzzle to start the large heat generator with four handles.  We replayed mission a second and third time stopping after different locations, but always ending up back at the large heat generator.  We tried using all three options (start from last save, start from last story and chapter select using both the start of chapter 11 and the start of the co-op only mission) and even switched the host to my partner.  Every time we hit save and quit and then restarted, we ended up back at the large heat generator.  This is obviously quite annoying since we cannot seem to proceed with the game.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What did you do before experiencing bug?  My partner and I completed the co-op only mission for chapter 11 and then took the tram to the supply depot to complete that optional mission.  When we arrived and received the notice on screen for the supply depot mission, we decided to stop for the night.  Since I was the host, I hit the save and quit button.

What did you expect to happen?  When I hit start from last saved game, I expected for my partner and I to start back at the spot I saved or even at the location where the tram arrives for the supply depot mission.  I did not expect to start all the way back at the large heat generator.

Message 46 of 468 (3,351 Views)

Chapter 13 Boss Fight (Harpoon malfunction) VIDEO LINK INCLUDED

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Me Narrating the glitch/bug, skip to 1:50 to see it in action.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP22hGtiUq0&feature=youtu.be

• When did the Bug occur?
    6 hours ago, I've been begging around the internet for a fix ever since.

• What did you do before you experienced the Bug (please be as detailed as possible)?
    Cleared the area of the four necromorphs, started the generator for the harpoons, lured the SnowBeast into the harpoon lasers, and then... nothing... the SnowBeast walked out of the trap and the harpoons were left stuck in the air. When the SnowBeast doesn't glitch out of the trap and I try to use my TK module and tap 'F' repeatedly, it's like unbeatable. I'm mashing F faster than I thought I could and I see these other people just casually press it a few times and they clear the fight. 

• What did you expect to happen?
    I expected the Harpoons to rip the beast apart like in all the walkthroughs I've been watching, like how everyone says they should, but nope my harpoons are defective. 

So can you help me?
Message 47 of 468 (3,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Save dont work correctly on pc-version .. if i choose save and exit  the next time i load the game im somewhere else, long before the point of save

Message 48 of 468 (3,533 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Bug description
    PC, Win7-64, i5, GTX275: The game does not start. After clicking "Play" in the Origin client, the screen turns black, the resolution gets changed (one can tell since the mouse pointer is still visible) and after a few seconds, a Windows error dialogue saying "Dead Space 3 has stopped working" pops up.

Directly after clicking "Play" in the Origin client

• What did you do before you experienced the Bug (please be as detailed as possible)?
    Downloaded and installed the game. Updated graphics driver. Repaired the installation. No success.

I obviously expect the game to be starting correctly

Here comes the corresponding windows application error log entry:

- Provider
[Name] Application Error
- EventID 1000
[Qualifiers] 0
Level 2
Task 100
Keywords 0x80000000000000
- TimeCreated
[SystemTime] 2013-02-09T15:04:53.000000000Z
EventRecordID 78074
Channel Application
Computer Quad-Box

deadspace3.exe
50f276dd
deadspace3.exe
50f276dd
c0000005
006c20c6
14fc
01ce06d6cd1a18fa
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dead Space 3\deadspace3.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dead Space 3\deadspace3.exe
0e877314-72ca-11e2-b037-005056c00008

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Marc

Message 49 of 468 (3,511 Views)

Not Being Able to get the Hidden Trophy: Drill Sergeant

★★★ Newbie
    The bug/glitch occurs in chapter 10 when I'm at the coring platform and have to take out the drill without getting hit/hurt in order to get the hidden trophy.

I'm playing in co-op with my friend (he's playing as Isaac and I'm playing as Carver) and when we beat the drill part the first time that I successfully didn't get hurt, I didn't get the trophy, yet my partner (as Isaac) got slightly hurt and still got the trophy. We kept replaying that area and every time we beat it and I didn't get hurt, no trophy still popped up. I've noticed that even though I don't get hurt each time, my partner still does.

I expected to get my Drill Sergeant trophy since I was able to pass the drill part many times without getting hurt at all. I don't know if my partner (as Isaac) is preventing me from getting the trophy since he always gets hurt or if this trophy is bugged/glitched out for me.
Message 50 of 468 (3,502 Views)