[STICKY] Report your bugs here!

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Ragdoll bug /physics going crazy

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@aerocliff:

As temerario mentioned that he has your "ragdoll crazy bug" only with v-synch turned off, could you please check if you are playing the game with enabled or disabled v-synch?

Cheers

Basti

Message 21 of 468 (2,804 Views)

Re: [STICKY] Report your bugs here!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • When did the Bug occur?
  • In the chapter 1.
  • What did you do before you experienced the Bug (please be as detailed as possible)?
  • I just went outside isaacs apartament and then these guys started shooting at me so i shoot them back and i cant see any visual effects - blood,shoots fired even my health bar and stasis bar and also any explosions . This reduces the fun off the game.. any solutions?? Im playing on Very high graphic settings. Also i cant see my mouse in the main menu.
Message 22 of 468 (2,787 Views)

★★ Novice

Helmet lights that cast onto the surrounding enviornment disappear after starting chapter 5.

• When did the Bug occur?

At the beginning of chapter 5

• What did you do before you experienced the Bug (please be as detailed as possible)? 

Well, I was playing through the game as normal.  Once you get the EVA suit the helmet would actually cast the three green lights from it onto the walls and everything else around it.  I did switch suits (N7, First Contact, and the Witness) but ended up sticking with the stock one for now.  It still worked after switching.  That is until I got to chapter 5.  Then, POOF, gone.  I'm now around chapter 8/9 I think and still haven't seen it come back.

I did you back into chapter 4 where you first enter that one ship, and it was there again.  So I know it's not a setting on my end.  It seems like it was removed for whatever reason later in the game.

• What did you expect to happen?

It was a very cool effect.  It would have been nice to see it throughout the game.  Nice eye-candy!

Message 23 of 468 (2,764 Views)

Re: Ragdoll bug /physics going crazy

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

PC

#1 BUG: Co-op campaign progress is gone.

I was a little bit past chapter 3 in co-op campaign on impossible difficulty with revival off with new game+ mode. I exited the game by pressing ALT-F4. When I went back into the game my co-op campaign progress seems to have been completely erased. When trying to create a co-op game it asks me to select a difficulty. I have no option to "continue from saved checkpoint".

#2 Additional BUG: Co-op; one of the scavenger bots is gone.

My first playthrough was solo and I got 3 scavenger bots. I'm doing a new game+ mode playthrough on co-op this time (but apparently all my progress is gone anyway, refer to bug #1) I only had 2 scavenger bots. One of the bots is just gone. I don't understand why.

Message 24 of 468 (2,752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i  see other pepole post this problem but still no answer,

The auto save doesn't work on the PC version.Auto save failed,unbale to do any save,or make any new save

its terrible,veryvery terrible ,and basic fail

Message 25 of 468 (2,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing a bug on Chapter 11 Objective: Adjusting the Heaters on PC. Nothing I do seems to make the pressure gauge progress. I've looked up how this is supposed to be done and no new valves light up after I've turned them all.

Message 26 of 468 (2,728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

So I tried playing DeadSpace3 on PS3 and am not able to. 

- I have 2 PS3 systems (one is a 300gb slim, and the other is a 80gb 2nd gen non-slim)

- I tried playing the game and its all fine until I start new game. After the intro, and the credits your character is slowing trudging through snow. It always freezes right when the snow/fog clears to reveal the crashed ship. I've tried it dozens of times solo and in co-op and the same freeze happens at the same point. I cant play past it. 

- I talked to the EAexpert on the online chat. I was directed to return the game and get a new one since it seemed to be the game since it was happening on both systems that have never had issues before. 

- I exchanged the game, to find out that the same exact problem happens with the new disc. Freezes just as the fog clears...

- Thought that it was strange to happen like this, but I can find nothing online about similar problems. Are my systems uniquely unable to play this game? Or did i happen to get 2 uniquely damaged games?

EDIT: I tried deleteing all the saves and the reinstalling the game data and 1.01 patch. Made a new game and it still freezes at the same spot. Just wish I didnt walk in a snow storm to exchange this game.....

Hope you can help. 

Thanks

Message 27 of 468 (2,724 Views)

Random crash every 10 minutes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Everytime I load a save game, no matter what I do, even stand still, the game crashes after 10  minutes

Disconnect my alienware tactx mouse and kb and play with x360 controler, then run the game in windowed mode allow me to play for 20minutes or more before the game crash

My PC is

win7 64bit

i7-3930k

16gbram

gtx680

with lasted driver installed and already tried all those things that ea suggested me to do

Message 28 of 468 (2,714 Views)

GAME NOT SAVING CORRECTLY BUG.

★★★ Newbie

Game Autosave bug.

Issue:  I played the game for a good four hours. And when I finally stopped, I saved and quit to the menu.

When I came back, I selected it to launch from the latest checkpoint. It loads in a checkpoint frrom 2 hours earlier. 

I had already crossed MANY checkpoints between that and the point where I stopped playing. But I COULD NOT FIND the save anywhere.

The game RECOGNIZES that I have covered more chapters as they are LOADABLE from the Chapter Selection Menu.

However, I've lost a good deal of work in the chapter I was in regardless. 

This is a big problem especially if it continues to re-occur. 

Message 29 of 468 (2,713 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi all, 

I have freeze bug problem on xbox360.

It happens first time after the first launch and update.

I reboot and it happens again at first chapter when car explode, then it happens on the lower zone, again, again, again, again.

I tried this solution: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dead-Space-3/Dead-Space-3-freezing-and-disc-read-error/m-p/469414#U469414

but it doesnt work

i tried to play without installation but nothing change, my game continue to freeze and freeze and freeze

what can i do?

Message 30 of 468 (2,700 Views)