Random Character restart

by Iouman20

Original Post

Random Character restart

★★★ Newbie

OK it all started like this i turned on my game system to play dead space 3 i got on loaded everything up and went to co-op to help some people and i managed to find a game in 5 minutes me and this guy i am teamed up with were on chapter 2 in that ship before it gets destroyed we make it out of the ship to the scene where we have to catch the box with rosen and lock inside this guy dies like 5 freaking times and leaves after that and it give me an option to leave or stay and i leave cause i am on to help and it takes me back to the selection screen and i notice that my 98.2% complete is ALL the way back down to 0.4% complete and i lost not only my progress but all my mk-5 weapons and items my saved up tungsten scrap metal and the other reagents and i didnt noticed this until i joined a second game the funniest thing is i still have my one survival suit finishing all the  side missions and another funny thing is i cant even check my inventory screen did someone hack me or something i just wanna know what happened i am beyond super pissed off right now that was 125+ hours all gone just like that... oh and another thing it gave me my dead space 2 suit and weapon i already had those... please tell me i dont have to start over that would be pretty major bs..

Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)

Re: Random Character restart

Community Manager (retired)

@Iouman20 could you please tell us on which platform you play Dead Space III? It might be worth to reset your console or to repair your game via Origin but the workarounds may vary based on the platform you are playing on.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i play on an xbox360 if that helps i tried to find the save file on cloud and system saves and its completely gone

Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Iouman20 if the game is not stored in the cloud nor on your Xbox 360, there is no way to recover your game I am afraid. The game is not saved further on the EA or Xbox servers and even if you delete your game data, the save-files should still be there as they are saved separately on your hard drive/cloud.

Cheers

Basti

Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)