Product key/serial key has already been used?!

by wernuvanstaden

Original Post

Product key/serial key has already been used?!

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my name is wernu.

I am having a problem with activating dead space 3 with my product key/serial key. During a power out my pc's hardrive was wiped of most files, inluding dead space 3. Also before the power out I had crisis 3 installed. I opend my origin, for origin it was still installed, from my understanding if I was to access my origin account from another pc my games would be there and I would be able to download them. dead space 3 was not there, it had gone and crisis remained and now when I try to activate dead space 3 with the product key it sayd:"This product key has already been registerd in another account? Is it possible my account was hacked or was there a bug which removed it? Yes I did succefuly install dead space 3 and I played it .

I have no Idead what to do, I still have the product key though if I might need it. What i want to know is to what account is my key been registerd in if it even exists.

Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: Product key/serial key has already been used?!

★★★ Newbie

when i download the origin, the shop is not loading. so kindly send me the set up file of origin. please. without the shop, i cant dowload any game. o please send me the set up file of your origin.   my username is  [edit: email address removed]

Message 2 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: Product key/serial key has already been used?!

★★★ Newbie

I am sorry to say, but I did not download origin installer i actually went to a store to buy dead space 3 and that installed it for me.

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)