PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

by shelledfade

Original Post

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

★ Novice

Ration Seals? Why they not working EA? Another famous EA scam?

Message 51 of 230 (2,665 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I find it very strange that immediately after the 'Humble EA Bundle', wherein a lot of people bought Dead Space 3 for just under five bucks, one of the parts of the game 'bugs out'. Meaning that if we wished to get 'better weapons' we should have to buy things for real money.

Same problem here by the way, Ration seals do **bleep** all. At the very least I've got a large stockpile of them should they ever fix/re-enable it.

Message 52 of 230 (2,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've got well over 300 ration seals and cannot spend them either. I hope EA fixes this quickly as its not fair to deny PC gamers access to this DLC.
Message 53 of 230 (2,785 Views)

★★★ Novice

Original post has been updated.  Still doesn't look good for Ration Seals, but at least they're attempting to compensate for dicking us over.

Message 54 of 230 (2,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It looks like they did work on PC for awhile, but something broke mid-Aug.

From http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Downloadable_Content_for_Dead_Space_3 :

"Note: As of August 17th, 2013, a bug for the PC version of Dead Space 3 may prevent some users from obtaining resource packs, which have disappeared from the DLC menu."

Another thread on this issue with the same name which has info in the OP about what EA is doing to resolve this:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dead-Space-3/PC-BUG-REPORT-Cannot-spend-Ration-Seals/td-p/1411946

Message 55 of 230 (2,784 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue. Unable to use Ration Seals at all from either DLC main menu or Benches.

Message 56 of 230 (2,769 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. A few days ago I could buy, today I was trying to but the option has disappeared. I was thinking of buying DLCs but after that I do not know if I will

Message 57 of 230 (2,764 Views)

PC BUG REPORT: Can't spend ration seals and can't buy resource packs.

★ Newbie

I can access DLC page but the resource packs do not show up and it doesn't give me the option to spend my legitimately aquired ration seals on the DLC that is shown. 

I have seen other threads on this, but none of them have been answered by anyone, niether official nor unofficial thus, I have created another in an attempt to gain the attention of EA officials and hopefully at least gain some insight on why they insist on screwing us over. 

Message 58 of 230 (2,724 Views)

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Can't spend ration seals and can't buy resource packs.

★★★ Novice

Where do you access the DLC page? From the main menu or from the bench? Seals don't work from the main menu

Message 59 of 230 (2,714 Views)

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Can't spend ration seals and can't buy resource packs.

★★★★★ Novice

i've accessed the dlc page through the workbench, and the resource packs and the resource pack section never shows up for me.

Message 60 of 230 (2,707 Views)