PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

by shelledfade

Original Post

ration seals

★★★★ Novice

Can somebody at EA games please fix the cannot sell ration seals prob. Out of 5 different save games not one will allow me to access the dlc to aqquire extra resources and MK V upgrades. Have tried the repair game function in Origin to no avail.

Message 21 of 230 (2,314 Views)

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It is now august 10th and still no fix for this problem. I think they just got pissed off that the game didn't meet their sales expectations. So they decided to tell us to **bleep** off. This game has been nothing but a failure in everyway. they have ruined this game to the core. and for whtat reason I don't know. LISTEN UP E.A, the game failed because you guys did a 360 and didn't even educate people on how to play this game, there are tons of things in this game that was just overlooked and no explanation at all. Its ok to change things but TUTOR YOUR AUDIENCE.  So I guess if a game isn't their version of success they just abandon ship and give no support. WOW

Message 22 of 230 (4,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Broken for me also, no option to spend ration seals in dlc menu, very disapointing.

Message 23 of 230 (4,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was able to buy the ration pack for 60 seals. Suddenly, I can not purchase them anymore after buying one today. All other DLC has no issues. The resource packs do not show up any more.

Message 24 of 230 (4,022 Views)

★★ Novice

I cannot spend them either, only options for DLC that cost money... i keep checking as it seems like some people eventualy get access to spend them but, i got like 175 ration seels would love to spend them! this is pretty stupid considering how long this problem has been going on for. I expected this to be a recent problem, but its been going on for atleast 6 months!

Message 25 of 230 (3,995 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just picked this up the other day, too. Got to a bench, checked my ration seals, went to the DLC menu, and there's no option to buy resource packs at all.

Waiting for official word on this.

Message 26 of 230 (3,969 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I read somewhere that EA removed them. I don't know if it's true, but if it is that's a bad move on their part.

Message 27 of 230 (3,865 Views)

★ Novice

Sure am glad I got this game for pennies on the dollar, since I hear tell there's so much wrong with it.

Message 28 of 230 (3,790 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm glad I paid full price at launch for the game. Besides the fact that you can't spend ration seals for more/better parts it doesn't take away anything from the core game. I just think EA was butthurt about not selling 5 million copies of the game. That's what you get for trying to make a horror survival title have more shooter action in it. 

Message 29 of 230 (3,717 Views)

★★ Novice

Also have this problem..

Finally picked up this game with the humble bundle(Yay!) and then have some fun playing it, but now some things don't work properly as usual with EA games(Not so yay)

Message 30 of 230 (3,597 Views)