Origin in game for Dead Space 3 (bug)

by XXmaxZZEA

Original Post

Origin in game for Dead Space 3 (bug)

★ Novice

So I have recently encountered a problem where Origin in game refuses to work. Now I know multiple threads have been made about this issue but not a single fix has worked so far. E.g windowed mode,  enabling/disabling v-sync, reinstalling, disabling background applications with possible overlays, closing Razer Synapse, disabling anti-virus etc. So I was just wondering if anyone has some out of the ordinary fix or anything really. And yes, I have contacted EA support about this issue and the steps given to me to fix this issue didn't help(Steps given below). Also I am running a graphics enhancement mod (link below), however disabling it and removing all of its files didn't change anything.

System Specs (if needed):

Windows 8.1 OS

Core i-5

GeForce GTX 760 (installed driver is 355.60)

8gb RAM

Steps given by EA support

1:Close Origin.
2:Click the Windows button and type "UAC" in the search field.
3:In the User Access Control window that appeared, click-and-hold the slide bar and slide it to the lowest setting available.
4:Click Ok at the bottom of the window.
5:Open Origin and attempt to complete the game update/install 

Graphics mod: http://www.moddb.com/games/dead-space-3/addons/dead-space-3-generation-enhancer-hd-mod-engine

Thanks in advance to any replies and i'll be sure to give any extra information if needed.

Message 1 of 1 (151 Views)