Game wont install

by andrew142536789

Original Post

Game wont install

★ Novice

I recentyl purchased Dead Space 3 and after waiting several hours for it to download, I found that it wont install.  Everytime I attempt to install it, the progress bar jumps to 25%, stays there for about 1 minute, then the progress bar dissappears like the game is done installing, however the install button still shows up.  What should I do.  I am currently running in Windows 8 but haven't had other issues using origin on this computer.

Message 1 of 5 (261 Views)

Re: Game wont install

★★★ Newbie

That's literally the exact same problem I have. Have you figured out what to do yet?

Message 2 of 5 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having similar problem too, have u guys found the solution?

Message 3 of 5 (201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Might be a little late on this but my game says that the certificates do not match. I have tried everything and nothing fixes this problem.

Message 4 of 5 (196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You would think that someone would fix the problem but I guess they don't care. I just upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate and tried to install DS3. Every time I entered the product code it kep saying that it had already been used. How many other game have you encountered this problem with? I'm betting only Origin. I tried the logging into my account and ther was no games there yet I have at least 6 and everyone has been played. If you try to get help from them their topics have no relevance to trying to reinstall the game so you can't contact anybody for help. I'll never buy another game from them again.

Message 5 of 5 (186 Views)