Function Origin in game does not work

by 666VlaD777

Original Post

Function Origin in game does not work

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I bought DS3 pretty while ago and played in single player mode, but recently my friend bought it too. We tried to play in co-op but it says "Error of Connection" and I wanted to try function Origin in Game to invite him to my host room but it does not work in Dead Space 3 at all, I tried different ways to solve this problem (1. Using of beta version of origin.    2. Opened Port 3659.    3.Tried different video configurations in game) and all of them did not give me any results. Please, could you help me to deal with this because now I want to get this f.... feature started and play with my friend in co-op.

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)

Re: Function Origin in game does not work

★★★ Newbie

I tried co-op, and while matchmaking seems dead (;3), I still got to play with 3 people. The issue I found. though, is after 1 playthrough (checking dlc content at a bench first hour I was playing), and then reloading, I couldn't access the dlcs anymore, and got the apparently infamous "Enable Origin in-game" thing everybody else gets. Was there an official bugfix/patch released for this, or should I just refund and forget?

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)