EA, Are you even there? (Dead Space 3) Forums [mass effect 3]

by Karasu1476

Original Post

EA, Are you even there? (Dead Space 3) Forums [mass effect 3]

★★ Newbie

New here...  Now jumping right into this its no competition when it comes to saying where is this game on steam yet?  First of all,  you don't list what any of the products purchased supports.  Almost made the mistake of buying mass effect 3 thinking hey, it's 2015, maybe they committed to controller support for their final game.  But after extensive research,  I learned that none of the games support it, which is such a major flaw.  I would have thrown my money at you guys without even thinking twice right now for Mass effect 3 (which, in turn would render your "time and money problem moot" point that you made on one of your websites. People would pay more for the investment if only you would commit to the business that you intend on running.  The fans are starving for satisfaction. Business 101 is supply and demand. What happened to that EA? Don't you want my money?  Secondly, and lastly,  I'm now left with a bitter taste looking at the issue forums to controller support for Dead Space 3.  Seems like your "team" hasn't 'solved' the majority if the issues and bugs reported.  So now me, an honest loving, and loyal customer feels betrayed and potential about to be robbed out of money in what would have been the purchase of my 2 favorite games in my top ten of all time favorites.  

Message 1 of 1 (130 Views)