Download issues

by caspersdaydream

Original Post

Download issues

★★★ Newbie

I've had issues ever since the start of downloading this game. I bought it with the humble bundle, code worked fine. Nothing happened until I got to about eighty four percent. Origin crashed and said an unknown error had occurred and a few certain numbers. I exited the client and started it back up. It continued to download until ninety four percent when it suddenly popped back to eighty four percent. After getting another two percent ahead of that it had an unknown error again. I've re-installed Origin, i've restarted my computer. I don't know what to do and i'm getting aggravated. I've been trying to download this game for four days. I'm not putting any blame on the staff of origin and I would love it if you could help me with this. Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 7 (418 Views)

Re: Download issues

★★★ Newbie

I have also been haveing download issues first the download would pause after a couple of minutes and i would have to reload the client and it would resume it seems to be not frezzing anymore but after about 21% it starts all over agin no errer nothing it just restarts the download.

Message 2 of 7 (404 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, mate. Yesterday i had like 93 %, so I thought "nice, I'm just going to play sth else and meanwhile the download'll be finished". But when I stopped playing the game, I discovered that the dl bar had gone back to 70 %. I dunno whether it's due to my poor internet connection or the origin servers themselves. I'm betting on the latter since downloads of humble bundle games from steam work just fine. The servers must be under loads of pressure so... I guess that's the answer. But my friend downloaded it with no problems whatsoever, but he's got a nice internet connection (~30 mbps) and I've got only 2 mbps. 

Message 3 of 7 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem since like 2 days  PLEASE HELP!!!!

Message 4 of 7 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my friend was the same way, he got it on there is about 30 minutes

Message 5 of 7 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not only does it do all of that but it'll crash and it says downlaod failed so many times. It won't let me resume it until i restart origin. It's done this over 10 times.

Message 6 of 7 (340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey, could solve this problem? I need help

Message 7 of 7 (316 Views)