Does origin accept debit cards?

by SuicideZerker

Original Post

Does origin accept debit cards?

★★ Novice

I went out and got $60 worth of origin gift cards to purchase dead space 3 recently.

After spending 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get them on my origin account I go to check out and I get slapped with taxes.  Now I mostly do PC gaming through steam so this was a surprise.  I keep trying to enter my debit/credit card info in to add to my account balance to pay for the tax but after I enter it it just wipes the information and only tries to use my balance which is only $60 not the $63 and some change with tax.

Message 1 of 3 (1,571 Views)

Re: Does origin accept debit cards?

★★★ Newbie

Depending on which country you live in, you can pay for your purchase(taxes) with major credit cards such as VISA and Mastercard, PayPal, certain pre-paid methods such as PaySafeCard and Ukash, direct debit, or an EA Cash Card. For more information about payment methods you can visit this website Click Here. Small tip, if you want to buy cheap games, try to consider other webpages such as https://www.g2a.com where The Dead space 3 starting price is $3.42. Hope this helps, have a nice day Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (955 Views)

Re: Does origin accept debit cards?

★★★ Newbie

i have a debit visa card and when i try to buy the game for some reason ti wont take my name,or zip code when i know the information is correct what do i do?

Message 3 of 3 (595 Views)