Dead Space game mobile version update for android, Apple iOS, and Apple TV!

by nathanielrenochs

Original Post

Dead Space game mobile version update for android, Apple iOS, and Apple TV!

★★★ Newbie
The Dead Space game app really needs more updates! Last update was in 2013! Just read all of the comments. Game also needs to come back to apples ios market and also needs to be optimized for the apple tv 4th generation with requirements for an gaming controller that come separately when buying an apple TV!
Message 1 of 4 (2,806 Views)

Re: Dead Space game mobile version update for android, Apple iOS, and Apple TV!

★★★ Newbie

Recently, I've decided to play Dead Space on my iPad Air 2 after not playing for a very long time. It booted up, but my save files were gone. And to make matters worse, the music and many gameplay sound effects (foot steps, weapon's fire) are gone. I see that the Dead Space app is no longer available at the App Store. The same damn thing is happening with Mass Effect Infiltrator. EA, I already paid for these apps, and now they're not working properly. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? 

Message 2 of 4 (2,693 Views)

Re: Dead Space game mobile version update for android, Apple iOS, and Apple TV!

EA Staff

Hi all. 

Unfortunately Dead Space mobile is no longer being supported by EA. 

Please check the following link, where you´ll be able to find this and other mobile games no longer supported:

http://help.ea.com/en/help/mobile/support-ending-for-older-ea-mobile-games

Normally when EA decides things like this, is due to the lack of players on this particular games, of course that does`t  mean that there are no players still enjoying it.  

Hope that this help clear your doubts.

Nuno

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 3 of 4 (2,681 Views)

Dead Space Mobile?

★★★ Newbie

Hi I bought the mobile version of this game a few years ago and am unable to play it. It is not searchable on the game store and when I go under my previous apps it is under ZZZSunset Dead Space, which is not compatible with my phone. How can I play this game? If impossible take this as feedback to please update this game to work for modern phones, it's a fantastic game with a great story. Maybe EA getting a random mobile dev to make a sequel? 

Message 4 of 4 (1,909 Views)