Dead Space for Android Server Error 5002

by seanisme1

Original Post

Dead Space for Android Server Error 5002

★★★ Newbie
This has been really frustrating. This is the email i sent to EA and they autoreplied sending me here to jump through all these hoops on this site.

Hey EA,
So I recently downloaded the game and when i try to boot it up I get the server error and when i try to follow its directions, it doesnt really work. I don't think its not supported on my phone. Google usually catches that, plus this phone is pretty high tech I think. It supports other advanced games that I've never been able to get before.

Im pretty sure you will need this info...

"If you are experiencing this problem, please ensure that both your device's firmware as well as the game version are up to date. If you still experience this error please let us know the following information so that we may pass this on to the development team: "

1. What is the model number of your device?
LG STYLO - LGMS631

2. Which version of Android is currently installed on your device?
Android 5.1.1

3. Is your device rooted?
No

4. Which game is affected by this error?
Dead Space

5. Which version of the game do you have installed?
Im not sure exactly where to find that, but... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.deadspace_na

Please help me. I know it wasn't an expensive game, but I've loved dead space since the first release and EA has always been a brand that I trust
Message 1 of 3 (1,486 Views)

Re: Dead Space for Android Server Error 5002

Community Manager (retired)

@seanisme1 thanks for all the details and your information. If you have already performed the workarounds listed above, there is unfortunately not much we can do here and it might be that the game is not working on your mobile phone, even if it meets the minimum system specs. I would strongly recommend to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor in order to go through some further troubleshooting steps with an expert: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=dead-space

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 3 (1,471 Views)

Re: Dead Space for Android Server Error 5002

★★★ Newbie
As for workarounds listen above, im not sure what you mean. Like ive tried uninstalling and re downloading it. The error message says something along the lines of goto the help page and choose your country, but ive looked all over and havent been able to find anything that really fits that description.
Thank you for getting back to me.
-Sean
Message 3 of 3 (1,464 Views)