Dead Space 4

by Hunk_Reapers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA Game's you guy's where going to make Dead Space 4 but then you guy's Cancelled it why is it because that Dead Space 3 was not sell as much as Dead Space and Dead Space 2 well i think the reason why it was not sell as much is that it was have some issue with the internet maybe you guy's should have check if Dead Space 3 was working for the internet and other thing you guy's should not have done is add Co-Op into the Solo campaign an like if i'm play in solo Role i would like to play all area's alone without help but if i want to play in Co-Op campaign then i would pick Co-Op to play the hole game with other ppl that would be better for us to have fun.

P.S. If you guy's done make Dead Space 4 the thing's i would like to see in it is maybe add few armor from Dead Space say like the "Military Level 6 armor and the Engineering Level 5 armor and add the Nods back an add a new weapon Customize plus add new Necromorphs  

Message 1 of 11 (5,301 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 4

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Hunk_Reapers 

And thank you for this feedback on the game. Dead Space is one of my personal favorites franchise out there. And I hope we will see another installment in this great series one day. However, currently no official announcements were made, concerning this matter. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (6,371 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Hunk_Reapers 

And thank you for this feedback on the game. Dead Space is one of my personal favorites franchise out there. And I hope we will see another installment in this great series one day. However, currently no official announcements were made, concerning this matter. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 11 (6,372 Views)

★ Novice

I know this is slightly old, but i want to put my 2 cents in. just spent 2 hours of internet scouring to see if dead space 4 was in production. nothing. EA i read your reply to Hunk_Reapers i do have to add there are a lot of fans of the series clinging to a hope of a new installment.

If you literally do a google search of 'Dead Space 4' its mostly people saying its dead but would love to bring it back, and the odd person saying they have real belief its being produced... my actual point is, just look at the attention it is still getting 4 years later! just ensure that when you start it, to give it as much love and attention to detail as Bioware gave Dragon Age: Origins, and make it how the fans want (but maybe a little better). Bring it back to its roots of psychological/survival horror and you can still have 3rd person shooting action. 

I personally liked co-op in DS3 but if there was an option of cutting carver out all together for a single player campaign i would have enjoyed that more. tweak the story for a co-op run maybe? (co-op storyline and how carver was adapted to fit in DS3 was still pretty good though).

I love the franchise (played all 3 Dead Space and ignition 100% achievements and all on xbox) and would be really dissapointed to see that it dies like the way of Duke Nukem. 1 last game that ruined the whole series.

Message 3 of 11 (5,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dead Space is an amazing game it's one of the best games in the gaming industry. The story is extremely great. That being said, thousand of fans will like to know about the Markers origins and what happens to Issac to close the chapter. This will bring peace and closure. At least develop Dead Space 4 to close the chapter. I would say EA has a gold mine with Dead space franchise. After almost 10 years it still impresses new gamers. This speak volumes .
Message 4 of 11 (4,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

As much as I want DS4 to happen, I don't keep my hopes up. What EA executives said about "people don't like linear single-player games anymore" and how they shut down Visceral says a lot about EA's policy towards single-player games now.

Message 5 of 11 (4,798 Views)

★ Novice
I understand, but look at Bethesda! Doing so much better because they are still making fan favourites. They have their #singleplayer campaign, and all their titles like TES collection, Doom, The Evil Within etc, most of which are very story oriented. The crux of Deadspace is the same, traversing the horrors alone.

I feel if more people said something about DS4 it would happen.
Message 6 of 11 (4,789 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Huge fan of DS here also. Well from PrettyGoodGaming on youtube EA cancelled a single player STAR WARS game, STAR WARS!!!! I mean if they are too concerned about not making enough money from a single player game with STAR WARS attached to it i think we are all out of luck for a DS4 😭

Message 7 of 11 (4,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, nobody likes Linear games anymore.  Say what?   Wolfenstein Colussus just came out.  GREAT GAME. 

DAMN IT,  more Dead Space!!!!

Message 8 of 11 (4,652 Views)

★ Novice

I'm sad that you shut down dead space because its was a great game with a lot more potential. You guys made a dlc that extended the story of dead space 3 and left it on a cliff hanger if you make a 4 i hope it stays on the same path as the third one. 

im scared that electronic arts wont make dead space 4 as good a visceral games if you decided to make another. please consider making a dead space 4 a lot of people would be excited if you did.  

Message 9 of 11 (4,281 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
dead space is one of the best game series out there. I would absolutely love to have a new installment. please God please.
Message 10 of 11 (4,003 Views)