Original Post

Dead Space 3 crashes PS3!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

*Deleted* Close thread please.

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 crashes PS3!

★★★ Newbie

I think it's a common known fault with the game. I have only ever experienced this same problem on Destiny Beta, at first I thought that my PS3 was over heating and shutting off, but after a 2 hour stress test in GTA5 with no hiccups, and several random crashes at different points in either the menu or main game of Deadspace 3, I can only assume that there is some coding there that the PS3 can't debug and crashes. With a Beta I can understand that there may be glitches and crashes, but a full retail game that's been out on the market for over a year, not really what I'd call acceptable. And I know it's nothing to do with read speeds as I've upgraded my 60GB to a 500GB 7200rpm, which when playing Payday2, does read the game and load the levels about 5 seconds quicker than anyone else.

I also tried Bulletstorm (another EA title) but the framerate on that would drop to a paultry 1fps on cutscenes or just freeze midgame. Just looks like EA haven't got the knack for PS3 games anymore. Shame, because Deadspace 3 was looking to be a good game.

Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 crashes PS3!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

*Deleted* Close thread.

Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)