Re: Co-Op Fails to Join! (PC version)

by anthbrown1983

Original Post

Dead Space 3 Co-Op

★★ Apprentice

Hello, I've been playing Dead Space 3 Co-Op with my friend with no problems for +- 11 hours already.

Yesterday I wanted to continue playing with him but for some reason when I hosta private match, invite him he can't connect (Says: Failed to Connect)

The same happens when he hosts a private/public match and I try connecting to him.

We have been playing Dead Space 3 in the afternoon but when we wanted to play again on the evening this occured.

This is the first time that this occured since 17/01/2014

Message 101 of 115 (8,062 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 Co-Op

★ Apprentice

Guys I have managed to find permanent fix for the game works with me 

1. If you somehow got connection interupted error fast go to lobby and you and your friend try to recconect

2. If he get error Failed to join both of you shut the game down

From NOW ONLY THE HOST DO THIS STEPS

3. Open the Network and Sharing Center ( search it up in control panel)

4. Change Adapter settings

5. Now your primary network which for me is Ethernet ( i connect router - PC with ethernet cable) right click and disable

6. Enable it. 

That will be the permanent fix until that happend again and then do the steps again. 

What causes this well while your friends and yours coop connection crashes it cannot reconnect to the modem/ router 

So you must disable it and Enable router so it can connect again

Have fun playing

If this helped please xp it up Standard smile

Message 102 of 115 (7,740 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 co-op - Failed to join game

★ Novice
Sorry for the Super Late response lol but yea I ended up doing the same thing and it fixed itself. I completely forgot about this post I started anyways, Thank You.
Message 103 of 115 (7,629 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 co-op - Failed to join game

★ Apprentice

heheheh Standard smile

Message 104 of 115 (7,139 Views)

Re: PS3 Dead Space 3 "Failed to join game" errors!!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Having the issue where I cant connect to my friend. We can both connect to ANYONE else out there.... but not eachother. I just spent $20 bucks on this game, so did my friend and we cant even play it with eachother. I seriously want a fix... anyone ? Please ?  

If not I want my money back.. >...> because lets face it. this is stupid

Message 105 of 115 (6,747 Views)

★ Novice

Hi guys!

I think i found solution (FINALLY).
Had same problem with co-op. Joining failed. Turned firewalls, windows defender, and other stuff and nothing worked. I thought that i had the same problem in other ea games, like LOTR BFME2. Didin't saw my friend and stuff.

So. Generally problem is in internet connection/security. I had to forvard my 3659 port! NOT 3569CORRECT PORT IS 3659! When i had forvarded it on my router everything works just fine. I create the game (friend still didn't saw me in lobby) and then I have to invite my friend to game. As far everything seem to be just good.

Cross fingers for you ppl with same problem Standard smile

Cheers!

Message 106 of 115 (6,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I added all the ports in the list including 3659 diabled firefox and antivirus and nothing..
damm u EA at least say something!

Message 107 of 115 (6,262 Views)

Re: Co-Op Fails to Join! (PC version)

★★★ Newbie

you play dea dspce 3 i am anthbrown1963 and i am here to help play and be my frand and i will sove your promble

Message 108 of 115 (4,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, i had that problem too.. this helped me...

I went to my library, clicked on Dead Space 3.. than go to the game settings-game properties... and i switched off origin in game.. than i just started coop.. new game public.. and my friend just joined me.. i hope this can work for you too guys 

Message 109 of 115 (3,740 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

i have the same problem.

- All firewalls off

- Origin ingame is off

Nothing works... what the problem?

What can i do? 

Message 110 of 115 (3,728 Views)