Dead Space 3 bugging to the point where not playable?

by Dotajuana

Original Post

Dead Space 3 bugging to the point where not playable?

★★ Newbie

Just signed up for the Vault services this week, played through the first couple of Dead Space games, the first one was great, the second one was not, and now onto the third one.

Started playing it just about an hour ago and cannot believe how insanely buggy it is, particularly after virtually no bugs noticed during the first two games in the trilogy.

Every single enemy I kill in the game in the single player campaign, *every single one,* goes flying all over the level instead of dropping to the ground. Now I do not mean the bodies float around, no, not even close. The bodies go schizophrenic would likely be a better description. They go nuts, they go flying and spinning and twirling through the air, all over the place, non stop. The ONLY way that this stops I find is if the body somehow flies out of the level. The bodies while flying are also spinning around at about a million miles per hour all while flying all over the bloody place. It is annoying to the point where I am not certain I can keep playing the game when its like this, and considering how many years ago this game was released, have to say finding a bug of this magnitude is pretty hugely disappointing.

Hope something will be done about it.

Message 1 of 1 (209 Views)