Dead Space 3 and other ideas

by dssecurityprime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 3 and other ideas

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dead space 3 should have multiplayer S.C. vs. unitology. Their objective is to defend or destroy the Codex for plotting to release the Marker's Converge events. Plus another idea for Dead Space Mercenary for PC,Xbox,Ps3 or 4 and last Ps Vita. Dead space mercenary allow you to customize your avatar to choose who side are you in? Like Earthgov,  Unitology or Neither, who you fought against the Markers outbreak? You can co-op joining the mission or Multiplay such as Earthgov  Vs  Unitology or Necromorph?  Well I think the game design team would like the idea? if you all agree the Ideas? Dead space Mercenary let the avatar get to meet  an eye to eye the Overseer.

Well, I gtg and Dead Space Mercenary whose side are you? Earthgov,Untilogy or Neither? the Story is your to foretold? End of log processing offline....01110001100110ERROR00211L0L jokinggggg....give me XP....pleaseee

Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 3 and other ideas

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for sharing your ideas, I can clearly see that you are a big fan of the series and I like some of your points. 

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dead Space 3 and other ideas

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for sharing your ideas, I can clearly see that you are a big fan of the series and I like some of your points. 

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)