Dead Space 3 Ration Seals Offline

by K1tsudragon

Original Post

Dead Space 3 Ration Seals Offline

★★★ Novice

The Ration Seals function in Dead Space 3 is offline. The BENCH lets me pull up "downloadable content", but it's just the regular stuff. The Resources option is not available. Seeing as how it was working for the last few years, and it's probably a result of the recent merge of the various game management tools, are you going to be able to put it back in? Without it, the game gets a lot harder, especially since the best weapon components are only available through the Resources purchase option.

Message 1 of 8 (14,051 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 Ration Seals Offline

Hero

@K1tsudragon Moved over to the appropriate board for you. You might want to check out this thread, seems like it's relevant to your problem. Otherwise, hopefully someone on this board will be able to help you out. Standard smile 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (14,013 Views)

Dead Space 3 MK-V components

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am considering to buy this game , but only if i am sure that i can still obtain the mk-v components by selling ration seals even after the end of the team who developed the game , so , can i still obtain mk-v components selling ration seals despite what happened to the developers of dead space ?

Message 3 of 8 (12,711 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 MK-V components

★★★ Newbie

Yeah you can still get the mk-v components with ration seals and/or actual money as well.

Message 4 of 8 (12,373 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the Ration Seals has been useless for quite some time now. Meaning a lot of items ( or at the very least drops) are now gone. Dead Space 3 is still a real good co-op experience, but Origin hasn't been working on the issue enough/cannot be bothered to fix it. What I recall is that system used to work on a third party server, and it used to have 4 different kinds of random loot boxes and they had different costs of rations seals (common, rare etc.). But with that server gone, they haven't bothered to fix it. It still works on XboX 360 though... Go figure. My question is why can't they simply craft a simple algorithm to have all the drops available again within the game? Is that too much to ask if you're gonna sell the game at it's normal price and without a warning that a feature is offline? Thanks EA, now I remember why this awesome franchise died.

Message 5 of 8 (11,484 Views)

★ Novice

Although it doesn't change much to the game, it would have been nice to have support for this.

At least co-op is still working (but for how long ?).

Message 6 of 8 (11,439 Views)

Can't access downloadable content to spend ration seals - PC

★★★ Newbie

Need help on accessing ration seals to buy resource pack on Dead space 3. My friend live's in U.S but she is able to get resource pack. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

Message 7 of 8 (10,759 Views)

★★★ Novice
@dante8402 I love Dead Space 3 but to be honest origin customer service/maintenance and bug solving is just crap, they don't give an F about us, I wish they really solve the ration seals and the loot boxes, since most people (me included) bought the scavenger bot upgrade pack because of those loot boxes.
Message 8 of 8 (5,888 Views)