Re: Dead Space 3 (PC) NAT Strict!!!

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Dead Space 3 (PC) NAT Strict!!!

★★ Novice

The subject is clear, i bougth DS 3 and I want to play it with my frinds, unfortunatly EA games don't gives me all service I've payed for and worse than that ignore users that report this fu....ing STRICT NAT!!!!!!

So now I want.... WE WANT a solution, and don't tell us to open this ports....

TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300

.... because it don't work!

On my opinion it's not fair that we payed a game to waiting some kind of FIX or SOLUTION... we payed to have full game and if you are not able to fix it immediately you must tourn our money back!

Message 1 of 6 (4,749 Views)

★★ Novice

with you man,ports open,network reseted,firewall turned off and still I get a NAT:Strict

Message 2 of 6 (4,713 Views)

★★★ Novice

Even if i place my PC on the outside of the router with a direct connection,  the game still doesnt answer....

WAKE UP EA

Message 3 of 6 (4,705 Views)

★★ Novice

How did I solve this problem??

My friend was so crazy to set his nat to strict and guess.... It worked!!! Now we can play together that is better than nothing.

Hope this will be helpful.

Message 4 of 6 (4,588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I want my money back ASAP. Im sick of this **bleep**. I payed $20.00 for a full game. not half of it. Multiplayer co-op DOES.NOT.WORK.

[Removed, please post in a respectful manner. - Admin.]

I've been EVERYWHERE looking for a solution, and with no dice.

NOBODY can fix this. Not on Xbox, PS3 or PC. Especially PC.  I only got the game for the co op and I cant even play the co op.

Opened the ports. DID NOT WORK. Closed firewall. DID NOT WORK. Did pretty much everything and it didnt work. I think I speak for us all when I say fix this- or give us a refund.

Message 5 of 6 (3,793 Views)

Community Manager

@Daelom 

Both parties should not have their NAT type set to strict: https://help.ea.com/uk/article/losing-connection-to-ea-servers

barry.png
Message 6 of 6 (3,786 Views)