Re: Dead Space 3 Limited Edition Code "Is invalid"

by pichoD

Original Post

Dead Space 3 Limited Edition Code "Is invalid"

★★★ Newbie

I bought a new copy of Dead Space 3 at GameStop just about 5 and a half hours ago. Brand new. Still had the plastic casing. I get it home all excited to play with the Limited Edition content and I enter the code on the Xbox menu's "Redeem Code" it tells me that my code is invalid. Not previously entered, completely invalid. Like I just smashed my face on my keyboard and clicked Start. (I generally use a keyboard to type messages.) So I check it, figuring I hit a wrong key. Nope, it's exactly as it says in my box. So I back out and then try entering it in again. Same result. "This code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code."

So I decide to load up Dead Space 3. I get to the main menu and it tells me about the other stuff I unlocked from the Mass Effect series, Dead Space 3 Demo and previous Dead Space games. I enter the code and guess what? It didn't work. Still invalid. Ever since then I've been trying to contact an EA Game Advisor. 4 hours and counting as I "patiently" wait.

I've seen A LOT of people on here with the same issue. Is this ever resolved or do we just get a run-around and it's stamped as "SOLVED"?

Message 1 of 2 (830 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 Limited Edition Code "Is invalid"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem just got it from amazon, it was cheap but still its bull* they dont help, also my code doesnt really work i checked it a lot of times and still, i even got a headache. And well the online pass is free but now my limited edition content... Where is it
Message 2 of 2 (671 Views)