Dead Space 3 Language change

by 7inch0_Rinzler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 3 Language change

★★ Novice

Hi! Today I downloaded Dead Space 3, digital version for PC. I live in Buneos Aires, Argentina, and I believe my time zone is GMT-3:00. Des that agffect the Language' I wanted it in English but it automaticaly comes in Spanish, and there´s nowhere I can change the language. Can you tell me how can I do that' I´ll download the game again if necessary.

Thank You!

Message 1 of 23 (35,975 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 3 Language change

★★★ Newbie

I think I found a solution. 
I changed the Languages AND the place I am located in the origins client, I did the same in the Control Panel (in the "Time & Region" tab), uninstalled the game, then reinstalled it - and it was in English.
Please, next time you make a Dead Space Visceral, make an option for language at installation or in game.
Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 6 of 23 (36,090 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Talk to support, there's a link for live conversation with them trough the Origin client. I believe they can change your game's language.

Message 2 of 23 (35,874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I have sent the message to the support, but they still keep silence.

Message 3 of 23 (35,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I contacted Live support and they told me they would escalate the issue and gave me a Local number to call. Didn't really help. 

Message 4 of 23 (35,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too. Changed the language of Origin and that of Windows - didn't work.

Message 5 of 23 (35,728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I found a solution. 
I changed the Languages AND the place I am located in the origins client, I did the same in the Control Panel (in the "Time & Region" tab), uninstalled the game, then reinstalled it - and it was in English.
Please, next time you make a Dead Space Visceral, make an option for language at installation or in game.
Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 23 (36,091 Views)

★★ Novice

This DOES seem like the solution, but now I have another problem: I cannot uninstal the game. I hit the option through origin and it takes me to control panel, where I have the list of all my programs. I hit the "Uninstal" buton on DS3 but nothing happens. I tried to uninstal other stuff and they all work good. Any ideas on other ways to uninstall it?

Message 7 of 23 (34,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't call that a solution. When I bought the game, it listet the available languages. I selected English. So I expect to get what I bought without any changes to my EA profile. This is a bug EA needs to fix ASAP!

Has anyone looked at the configuration files inside "%HOME%/AppData/Local/EA Games/Dead Space 3". I hope, I am able to set the language there.

Message 8 of 23 (33,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I looked, there's nothing useful there, just the options that you can access via the ingame option menu, this is f-ing r-tarded.

Message 9 of 23 (31,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude, just change the language, and the format on control panel and you're done. You don't need to reinstall the game or anything.

Message 10 of 23 (31,332 Views)