Dead Space 3 Door Sound Bug/Glitch?

by Zorbatronics

Original Post

Re: Dead Space 3 Door Sound Bug/Glitch?

★ Apprentice

Anyone want to bet whether we will get a patch before, after, or at the same time as the first DLC pack?

Message 61 of 303 (2,645 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'd be willing to stare in awe, should we recieve any patches whatsoever. DS2 recieved rather poor aid in the past, hence my hope slowly dies every day in relation to DS3.

Message 62 of 303 (2,590 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Since there was no refund button, I just went ahead and "asked a question" on Amazon, linked them to this forum and requested a refund in the message.

They actually did it, I have $65 back...happened in less than 24hrs.

In the message I mentioned that the studio wasn't responding and told them I'd buy it again if they ever fixed it, which is what I plan to do.

By the time it's fixed, I think the game will cost even less than now <eyeroll>.

Anyway, I'm a happier non-customer until that day...so many things to do with $65!

Message 63 of 303 (2,586 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Bump.

Reason? Because the sound glitch was and still is unreasonable. How difficult can it be to patch something that is non-existent on the console versions? Surely several YEARS of development in some way or another gave birth to the necessary tools. Please, by all means, deliver the so called "same" experience you wanted to have on every plattform - assuming the mountain of other glitches is not making it impossible.

Well, can you honestly blame a slight tone of anger? After all, one would love to play what he / she purchases. Not just look at it catching dust.

Message 64 of 303 (2,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sorry, can't let this fall off the front page. This is a bug that tons of people are experiencing and there isn't a single EA comment on it yet.

Message 65 of 303 (2,496 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And another day has passed. I shall post one message in here every day until the sound glitch is fixed. How can it be that the higher the fps, the higher the speed of the sound stuttering? How was this not tested / fixed? The answer is simple - bad port as always.

Cheers and good day.

Message 66 of 303 (2,460 Views)

★★ Novice

Here to bump the thread; though this may not be a game breaking bug, its an experience breaking one.  Add the fact that there's not been a peep from Visceral or EA and this whole issue becomes one hell of a stain on their reputation and possible future sales.

Message 67 of 303 (2,417 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, yes it is. Yet another day has passed. Hopes still dying. And nobody is taking a look at this at all - probably because they do not have the slightest clue of how to fix it themselves.

Message 68 of 303 (2,413 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well, a patch was released for the PC version, containing over 170mb of data. Delightful...

HOWEVER

It did NOT at all fix the sound bug / glitch in any way. There goes my hope, slowly dying in a vacuum of space.

Message 69 of 303 (2,388 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You must be kiddin' , hahah , the patch didn't solve this absolute atrocious bug??  All this pages FOR NOTHING ??  This is......Jeeeesus Christ this is just ..... unthinkable , im speechless. Good job EA . Know i KNOW nobody from EA is reading this thread ( i suspected so...)

Message 70 of 303 (2,374 Views)