[Dead Space 3] 3D compatible

by foxylube93

Original Post

[Dead Space 3] 3D compatible

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is Dead space 3 going to be a 3D compatible game?

Message 1 of 5 (7,246 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3

Community Manager

Hi, Dead Space 2 is 3D compatible so I imagine DS3 would also be, I cannot confirm this right now. More information should be available closer to the launch of the game.

Barry.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (7,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you have an eta forwhen you will know I've seen the videos and this would look amazing in 3d. Dead space 1 and 2 looked amazing upconverted with my tv,but it be great if this did it natively. I believe that 3d company trivioz. Does it cheap like enslaved and arkham did. Please for huge fan I have all the games including the Android version, extraction and ignition. Which alone should make you guys put in the 3d. Either way ill buy it looks sick and one the best new ips this generation.

Message 3 of 5 (7,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also a new Android game would be great in the series and ported over to my blackberry playbook. Hopefully you will get real racing 2 and 3 on here as well and mass effect infiltrator. Since that's team that made the playbook dead space.

Message 4 of 5 (7,218 Views)

Community Manager

I am afraid I do not have any new information on this for you. I recommend you monitor the official website for news on 3D compatibility.

http://www.deadspace.com/news

Barry.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (7,197 Views)