Re: DS3 Co-Op Missions... anyone?

by EA_Barry

Original Post

DS3 Co-Op Missions... anyone?

★★★ Newbie

I know the earlier posts are from May of 2015, and I know it's almost 2017... but I'm itching to play Dead Space 3 again but I want to complete the co-op missions. If anyone still has this installed (LoL) please add me.

- Abbotblack a/k/a Abbotwhite

Message 1 of 13 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the game recently, if you're still looking for a co-op partner I would love to play with you.

You can add my name DracoZXV

Message 2 of 13 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also looking for a buddy since origin is absolutely useless for trying to assemble fireteams...

Message 3 of 13 (758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you playing on a PS3? If so shoot me a E-Mail at [edit: email address removed] and lets try to find a time that's good for both of us.

Message 4 of 13 (735 Views)

Community Manager

@shtbg1

Hey, post your PSN ID rather than your email address!

barry.png
Message 5 of 13 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't always play with the internet connected to my Playstation. My PSN I.d. should show at the heading of the message. It is good to see that your site is monitored, Thank You! I should have just copied his or her, ID and tried chatting when my Playstation is connected. I don't even know if that thing has the right information in it. I set it up in 2008. Ha,ha,ha and my ex-girlfriend has my old one with the same info.

Any chance of EA releasing a unlock for multiplayer on this game for people who play offline or rather play alone?

Robert. My PSN name comes from my AAM. Only Sh--bags get one.

Message 6 of 13 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

If anyone is looking for a CO-OP partner to play Side Missions add me.

My origin username is m3n3lliPL

Message 7 of 13 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there no way to play co-op on a PC or Xbox with a PS user? I do not have money for consoles nor newer games.
I gave up seeking someone to playthrough the entire game with years ago but still want to do so with the limited resources style.

Message 8 of 13 (667 Views)

Community Manager

@kavetalri

DS3 does not have cross-platform co-op Frown

barry.png
Message 9 of 13 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

it me up id be glad too play Standard smile I'm on pc

Message 10 of 13 (637 Views)