DLC not arriving...

by Demure_Plight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC not arriving...

★★★ Newbie

An EA help representative called me yesterday and said that I should see the Rapido, Enervator and something else automatically show up in my game... I am wondering if I misunderstood what she meant by "Automatically Showing Up..."

Perhaps she sent it to my email?

In the meantime, EA had my old email address on file that I couldn't access.  I Changed it after I spoke to the rep but, was thinking that maybe she sent the codes for the DLC to my old email address - before I had a chance to update it to the one that's on file now.

Can someone please look into that and figure out why I'm not receiving either the items in game or, the codes to my email.

For some reason, when I try to verify my new email address on file by pasting the non-clickable email link - it comes up with a page that says there was an error authenticating my email address.  That's another problem entirely but, would like to know if there is something that can be done about it as well.

Regards

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC not arriving...

Community Manager

Once you get your email sorted out you can then find out what is going on with your initial case.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Once you get your email sorted out you can then find out what is going on with your initial case.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The email verification system was not working all weekend but, seems to be working fine as of today.  My email is now verified and waiting for whatever is next. 

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)