Re: Can't access downloadable content to spend ration seals - PC

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Can't access downloadable content to spend ration seals - PC

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

HI, 

I've been playing DS3 for a few days now but have still been unable to access the downloadable content to spend Ration Seals. when trying to access the content i get a message  saying that downloadable content needs to be enabled in Origin. I have checked all the relevant settings and even though the settings are correct I still cant access the in game area to spend ration seals. Please help 

Cheers 

Message 1 of 8 (988 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Daxdin have you already tried to repair your game via Origin ( go to "My Games" -> right click on DS3 -> Repair Install ) or to check if all needed download content is installed on your Origin DS3 game detail page? To enter the page, just right click on DS3 in your library and hit the "Show Game Details" option. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and check if your download content is installed on your system.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 8 (978 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi Basti, 

Thanks for the reply, I have tried every solution available,  repaired game, uninstall and reinstalled, all through origin. Purchased downloadable content automatically appear in the game once downloaded through origin, however i cant access the in-game downloadable area to spend ration seals, I keep getting a error that say I need to enable origin ingame, however origin ingame is enabled and I still cant access the relevant ingame area to spend ration seals 

Cheers   

Message 3 of 8 (969 Views)

@Daxdin have you already tried to download the latest Origin version from our website (www.origin.com/download) and checked if Origin is added to the exception list of your firewall/antivirus software?

Cheers
Basti

Message 4 of 8 (964 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Basti, 

I only downloaded origin on Friday 23-OCt-15, so if there is a newer version please send me a link, but from what I can see I am using the latest version of Origin. As far as firewalls go I tried everything even uninstalling my antivirus and running the game, still having the same issue. From doing some research online I see I am not the only one having this issue.

Cheers 

Message 5 of 8 (956 Views)

@Daxdin yeah we have a few reports and it is most likely an issue with Origin. Could you please check if a manual uninstall of your Origin client will do the trick: http://help.ea.com/en/article/manually-uninstalling-origin/

Cheers

Basti

Message 6 of 8 (938 Views)

cant spend ration seals

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

finally decided to get around to playing this game, but any time i go to bench dlc store resource packs never appear, so im never able to spend my ration seals.

i looked around seems this bug has been going on for years i tried searching but i cant seem to find a fix so i can spend my ration seals.

does anyone know how to fix this problem and get resources packs to appear in the dlc store so i can buy them with ration seals.

Message 7 of 8 (844 Views)

Re: cant spend ration seals

★★★ Novice

odd that you moved my post here when the problems not the same, they cant acess origin ingame to even see the store. i can acess origin in game and can see the store i just dont see any resource packs just the other dlc are listed.

Message 8 of 8 (822 Views)