Re: "Brave New World" is still locked.

by AndronSenatoroff

Original Post

Re: Bug achviment "brave new world(Obtain all trophies)"

★★★ Newbie

i can't even get "get on my level" to unlock after repeating the boss fight 3 times in a row.

took two runs before "shoot for the moon" unlocked. 

both achievements should have just unlocked on the first time.

however gamers continue to spend money on **bleep** the devs release that is full of bugs and problems, and its pathetic.  this **bleep** would never fly on consoles where achievements/trophies are strongly regulated for errors.

hopefully someone will release an Origin Achievement Manager, like Steam's so we can unbug broken achievements that we deserve on our own, b/c developers don't give a **bleep**

Message 11 of 44 (3,044 Views)

Re: Bug achviment "brave new world(Obtain all trophies)"

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Message 12 of 44 (2,942 Views)

Brave New World isn't unlocked

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am reporting issue with locked achievement in Dead Space 3. 
I have completed all the achievements but "Brave New World" is still locked. Please help.

Thanks,

Message 13 of 44 (2,837 Views)

"Brave New World" is still locked.

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am reporting issue with locked achievement in Dead Space 3. 
I have completed all the achievements but "Brave New World" is still locked. Please help.

Thanks,

Message 14 of 44 (2,823 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Oh, that problem is for 1 year already! People spent their money for that game, and developers didn't do anything to help us. Terrible game support. Can you just DELETE this achievement from PC version and Origin or FIX it?! Thanks.

Message 15 of 44 (2,769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Да козлики они...)))

@Staliger wrote:

Oh, that problem is for 1 year already! People spent their money for that game, and developers didn't do anything to help us. Terrible game support. Can you just DELETE this achievement from PC version and Origin or FIX it?! Thanks.

Message 16 of 44 (2,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Staliger wrote:

what he said...

Message 17 of 44 (2,646 Views)

Bug achivement "brave new world" (Obtain all trophies)

★★★ Newbie

I completed the game and every single achivement except "Brave New World" that as i can see from previous questions doesn't seem to be solved to anyone on Origin. After two years of segnalations from many users the service doesn't even try to respond our notifications. NO ASSISTENCE; that's definitely the first and the last game i will download for Origin.

Again: SOLVE THE PROBLEM, EA, or if you are not able to do it, stop taking money and let other gate, as Steam, the assignment for digital delivery and achivements. 

Message 18 of 44 (2,594 Views)

DS3 Brave New World Achievement Not Unlocking - BUG

★★★ Novice

Recently completed 58/59 achievements for Dead Space.  The last achievement (the 59th) is Brave New World, which requires "Obtain all Achievements"

I am unable to unlock this last achievement because it uses the last achievement as part of the unlock criteria. 

Can you please unlock/patch this issue?

Message 19 of 44 (2,515 Views)

Re: DS3 Brave New World Achievement Not Unlocking - BUG

★★ Apprentice

Still. No. Any. Fix.

Message 20 of 44 (2,483 Views)