deadspace2 CD key Enrollment

by ST-Human

Original Post

Accepted Solution

deadspace2 CD key Enrollment

★★★ Newbie

Dead Space 2 on Steam recently purchasing origin is going to register a CD Key if the registration is not already in use key I did not speak English translator to help me understand, I'm turning

Message 1 of 6 (1,014 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: deadspace2 CD key Enrollment

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

If I understand you correctly you purchased the game on Steam and now when you try to redeem the code on Origin it is telling you that it is already used? If this is correct then the game should now be linked to your Steam account and as the code is for Steam you will not be able to redeem it on Origin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,176 Views)

All Replies

Re: deadspace2 CD key Enrollment

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

If I understand you correctly you purchased the game on Steam and now when you try to redeem the code on Origin it is telling you that it is already used? If this is correct then the game should now be linked to your Steam account and as the code is for Steam you will not be able to redeem it on Origin.

Message 2 of 6 (1,177 Views)

Dead Space 2 Cd key already used on Steam not working on Origin

★★ Novice

Hello there,

I'm having this problem with dead space 2: when i enter my cd key in my origin's library previously used for my steam account it says that my code it's already used...

It's because i activated dead space 2 on steam? I've entered the same ea's user name... There's a way to play dead space 2 also on origin?

Help me, please!

Message 3 of 6 (882 Views)

Re: Dead Space 2 Cd key already used on Steam not working on Origin

EA Staff

Hello @IrpinianWolf,

Sorry for any confusion caused.

Most product codes are indeed one time use only and can only be redeemed on one platform (from EA games only Dragon Age games are the exception). I am sorry, but you will not be able to redeem the same code in Origin for Dead Space 2.

You could add the game tile to Origin by clicking the 'Add Game - Non-Origin game', but the game would need to be installed for this.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

Message 4 of 6 (868 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank u for your feedback, but i have already registered in origin dead space 1 and mass effect 2 bought from steam and i found no problems...

Message 5 of 6 (856 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @ST-Human,

Sorry for any confusion, as far as I was aware only codes Dragon Age games would work like this, thanks for correcting me Standard smile

In this case, please contact our support via chat or phone call and they can check the code:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game 
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

-Kristi

Message 6 of 6 (850 Views)