Re: Dead Space Server Error Server 5002

by JohnnyPearl

Original Post

Dead Space Server Error Server 5002

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game dead space for my Sony Xperia Go (st27i) with android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and whenever I try to download says Server Error please visit  www.eamobile.com/contrygate to select your country and click the support link (5002)

Pleas Help me

Message 1 of 5 (13,253 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Here's where someone else got the same error and talked to a CS rep:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Monopoly-for-Android-Error-5002/td-p/489912

I don't know if it will help or not with giving you any answers, but you can try googling Dead Space Server Error Server 5002 and more than likely find threads on it Standard smile

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (12,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 5 (4,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@henrypalma12 wrote:

I bought the game dead space for my Sony Xperia Go (st27i) with android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and whenever I try to download says Server Error please visit  www.eamobile.com/contrygate to select your country and click the support link (5002)

Pleas Help me

@henrypalma12 wrote:

Pleas Help me

Message 4 of 5 (4,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Tenho o mesmo problema com Need for Speed e Dead Space no Asus Zenfone 2, quero meu dinheiro de volta!

I have the same problem with Need for Speed and Dead Space on Asus Zenfone 2, I want my money back!

Message 5 of 5 (2,836 Views)