Can't make it inside the moving tram in chapter 2, keep pressing "E" but it doesn't work!

by telopone

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't make it inside the moving tram in chapter 2, keep pressing "E" but it doesn't work!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I am having problems trying to get into that other tram/train. It doesn't matter how many times and at what pace I hit/press the "E" key. I have also tried it in combination with other keys, you name them! (space bar; both mouth keys; "F"; "R"; "W"; "D"; EVERY key!, but nothing seems to work. This is why The Crysis games seem to be so better than the Dead Space ones. I don't think it is a computer issue because my computer is a beast; it is the game's programming on this scene, maybe a bug.

Any help or advice will be SO MUCH appreciated :-(

....No worries, I solved it! The solution?...I just kept hitting/mashing that "E" very fast and repeatedly until Isaac push himself in.
Message 1 of 5 (1,372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't make it inside the moving tram in chapter 2, keep pressing "E" but it doesn't wo

★ Novice
Thanks so much for your response. As I posted in my previous question, I was able to figure out how to Isaac inside that moving tram --I kept hitting the "E" as fast as I could and that pushed me in.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,482 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't make it inside the moving tram in chapter 2, keep pressing "E" but it doesn't wo

★ Guide

You might want to watch the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJtsgL0C0Oc

Message 2 of 5 (1,348 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks so much for your response. As I posted in my previous question, I was able to figure out how to Isaac inside that moving tram --I kept hitting the "E" as fast as I could and that pushed me in.
Message 3 of 5 (1,483 Views)

Re: Can't make it inside the moving tram in chapter 2, keep pressing "E&quo

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I managed to get past that once, years ago. I haven't been able to since.

Message 4 of 5 (1,172 Views)

Re: Can't make it inside the moving tram in chapter 2, keep pressing "E&quo

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @bneville1 

Do you still have troubles with this train? I remember this sequence, and it was frustrating. But I guess it works as intended. I love this franchise nonetheless, and still have high hopes for a sequel.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,158 Views)