dead space languages

by ichiman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dead space languages

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i get Dead space (fr and deu languages) from origin for free. Today i successful activate key [Personal Information - Removed] and select languages "pol, RU and eng GB, Cestina, Magyar", but when i try install Dead space, i still see only 2 lang - fr and deu. Where other languages ?

Message 1 of 5 (1,316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: dead space languages

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Nice joke. When i activate that key i got window with select function and i write already what languages i select *"polish, Russin, english GB, Cestina, Magyar"*. after i press button and get green line with words *successfull activated* (or something like that). *german & french* i got long ago - when origin giveaway that version for free.

Thats about my question lol - why i activate key for game i own already, key mark as redeemed but nothing add to my account

upd.nvm EA support change my DS language manually in few mins =)

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,316 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ichiman Hi,

Looking at the key you redeemed, this was indeed just the German and French edition that you have redeemed. Please get in touch with an EA Advisor, so they can look into this further: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Codes and promotions" as topic and "Promotion question" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (1,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Nice joke. When i activate that key i got window with select function and i write already what languages i select *"polish, Russin, english GB, Cestina, Magyar"*. after i press button and get green line with words *successfull activated* (or something like that). *german & french* i got long ago - when origin giveaway that version for free.

Thats about my question lol - why i activate key for game i own already, key mark as redeemed but nothing add to my account

upd.nvm EA support change my DS language manually in few mins =)

Message 3 of 5 (1,317 Views)

Community Manager

@ichiman Glad to hear that, have fun with the game! Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (1,223 Views)

★ Novice

hello, i got this same versison of game, but it was just in french so, i googled the latin spanish translation, and installed very well, and worked very well... until i got chapter 2, when i just got the gravity power, when i turn to the left the game just freezes. may this be because i over installed other language? i hop there could be a solution because im just getting started and exited with the game, and just when i was thinking in buy the other dead space game, this bug come into play. Any suggestion? should i open a new tread for this question? thank you

Message 5 of 5 (1,073 Views)