Re: Dead space game forcing left looking

by kajht

Original Post

★★★ Novice

thank you EA_BARRY for your help it worked i totally forgot that i have it hooked up in the 1st place , 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP AND SOLVING THE PROBLEM 

Message 11 of 17 (975 Views)

Community Manager

Great stuff!!

Thanks for coming back to confirm the workaround.

Happy gaming Standard smile

barry.png
Message 12 of 17 (973 Views)

★ Novice

I have same problem. i disconnected all except mouse and keyboard and still spinning!!!!.

Dunno what to do.

Message 13 of 17 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So EA does not have a good answer for this problem? In the game you can select to use a joystick... so why can't you use a joystick?  Also, I loaded this game a couple weeks ago and played to the first save point with no problem, tonight i tried to play and upon loading my saved game it began spinning, i used a XBOX 360 controller the first time and have not done anything different this time around.  Any idea why this just became an issue and was not before?

Message 14 of 17 (499 Views)

Community Manager

@Jonel_29 If playing with a mouse and keyboard we recommend unplugging any other controllers  to ensure that your prefered input device is the one recognised by the game.

Darko.png
Message 15 of 17 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That didn't work, I tried unplugging the controller, I tried unplugging the keyboard and mouse, I tried creating a joypad.txt file as i saw recommended on other forums... nothing has worked for me.  I am still confused how this could have so many problems but was released for me to spend my money on it.  Furthermore, there has been no patch or attempt by EA to address this issue at all.  As i have gone through several other forums this has been an ongoing issue for years, why no official fixes?

Message 16 of 17 (480 Views)

Community Manager

@Jonel_29 What mouse do you have? Try using driver that came with your Hardware rather than using the Windows mouse driver. 

Darko.png
Message 17 of 17 (470 Views)