Dead Space Error 5002

by RoyalGam3r

Original Post

Dead Space Error 5002

★★ Newbie

Hi, I purchased Dead Space on my LG G Stylo and it downloaded and installed instantly because it showed it was only 2.89mb, but when I opened the app a message popped up. the message states,"A server error has occurred. Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country and click the customer support link. (5002)" Please help me I really want to play this game plus I bought it. Thank You.

Message 1 of 6 (1,490 Views)

error 5002 dead space

★★★ Newbie
So, from a response I've seen on this topic the error comes from a resolution error. Not all devices are compatible. I get a new phone and now i can't play the game i paid for... I find it hard to believe the dev team can't come up with a solution concerning resolutions by sending out an update that contains a variety of built in aspect ratios. I suppose I'll just be happy with the fact that i used to be able to play it. This isn't the first time I've been denied access to an ea game that I've purchased because of a lack of support. I don't know that I'll continue purchasing software. And its too bad because they have some really good ips. Figure it out guys. Don't just say its incompatible, find a solution. If an Indy dev can do it I'd think ea could as well. Or make an alternate digital retail outlet where we can sell our defunct products. We aren't getting a fair run where "support" is concerned.
Message 2 of 6 (1,338 Views)

Re: Dead Space Error 5002

★★★ Newbie
I've got the same problem. But i originally purchased it on a different device and tried to install it on the new stylo i got. The excuse they have is ea can't update the game information on Google play so if a phone is incompatible you'll never know and they'll still make money off of you. The problem is with screen resolution. Apparently our phones aren't supported and no one thought to load the app with a variety of aspect ratios. Sorry you got boned, i hear this sort of thing is common with the developer
Message 3 of 6 (1,458 Views)

Can't download data!!!

★★★ Newbie

Can't download data!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 6 (1,112 Views)

Re: Can't download data!!!

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @sudi242

What device are you playing the game? Have you ran into troubles installing the game? Give us a bit more of information about your issue.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,101 Views)

Re: Can't download data!!!

★★★ Newbie
Note 3 Android 6.0. I download gamę, open it an get this screeny. Thats all.
Message 6 of 6 (1,096 Views)