Re: Dead Space Achievements

by yaboiRiperoni

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space Achievements

★★★ Novice

Why does Dead Space and Dead Space 2 have achievements on the consoles but not on the PC? I do know that Dead Space 3 has achievements for both consoles and PC. Is it hard to add achievements into the game?

Message 1 of 4 (5,669 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Please keep in mind that the studio is not working on Dead Space 2 anymore and that especially achievement systems on PC are relatively new compared to consoles which implemented this kind of systems first.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (6,133 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Please keep in mind that the studio is not working on Dead Space 2 anymore and that especially achievement systems on PC are relatively new compared to consoles which implemented this kind of systems first.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (6,134 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Considering all the unfinished DLC and cheap tactics ea uses, is it really that hard to implement achievements on their old games. That's literally an incomplete game. Regardless of what the company says about  "Consoles are the future", PC's will always be faster and Electronic arts can't change that. A lot of Dead Space fans would appreciate actually complete games.

Message 3 of 4 (5,538 Views)

★★ Novice

glad i found someone who agrees. i just wasted mad money transitioning from a console and am disappointed to find i cant get achievements which is why i downloaded the game series for my official cross over. but now its for nothing because i wont get any reward at all. ive beaten the games a million times. no matter how much i love it that was just a low blow for them not to include or even now a days impliment the achievements every other console has, its not like its hard. they could do it in an hour -____-

Message 4 of 4 (5,315 Views)