Re: Cannot download Dead Space for Android

by MIWilliams

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot download Dead Space for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I bought Android Dead Space few months ago, and today when I went do download it in Play Store returned to me that I didn't bought the game. What can I do?

Message 1 of 4 (1,218 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hiya! 

Although this post is a few months old, I thought I'd see whether you still needed help on getting validation for purchasing Dead Space on your Android device. 

If you have a digital receipt from purchasing the Dead Space app, I would take a screenshot of it and e-mail EA Mobile. Per some information I found via a Google Play Support page, they mention to contact the app's developer first. If you go to the Dead Space app page and click on 'Send email', it will direct you to the e-mail you need to contact. Upload your digital receipt, and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you resolve your download issue. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,236 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hiya! 

Although this post is a few months old, I thought I'd see whether you still needed help on getting validation for purchasing Dead Space on your Android device. 

If you have a digital receipt from purchasing the Dead Space app, I would take a screenshot of it and e-mail EA Mobile. Per some information I found via a Google Play Support page, they mention to contact the app's developer first. If you go to the Dead Space app page and click on 'Send email', it will direct you to the e-mail you need to contact. Upload your digital receipt, and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you resolve your download issue. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,237 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks for The reply. I did The same you said to do and they solved this.
Message 3 of 4 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice

Great to hear about it! 

Message 4 of 4 (1,144 Views)