Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
darkregolith2

Darkspore Error 73003

It is Darkspore, notSspore (but it wasn't an option). I have been playing Darkspore for well over a year without an issue. Starting last week when I try to login, I get an error (no number or description) and then when I retry a second time I receive a 73003 error. I have noticed a number of people posting the same issue on both the Steam forums and the Darkspore forums. Unless you have released a new patch, nothing has changed on my end. There have been no new hardware or software changes. I do think there is a problem on your server. Can you please look into it and get back to me?

Also, I have tried it on both my desktop and laptop (both worked before last week) and on my network and a friend's network, so please don't give me the normal check your network settings 'routine'.

Thanks.

Keeper
n1b1ru2012

Re: Darkspore Error 73003

I paid for a license on steam and when I try to login it gives error 73003. What is the deal? If I can't play this game, I want my money back.

Keeper
n1b1ru2012

ERROR 73003 TRYING TO LOGIN TO DARKSPORE.

I bought darkspore on steam and when I try to login, it gives error 73003. Any solutions to this problem?

Keeper
t22s33f

Darkspore Error

when do you actually **bleep**ing plan fixing this **bleep** ass error 73003 which have been hear for like 6 months

Acolyte
bsteffel

Darkspore error code 73003

Darkspore error code 73003

The product will not work. I get this error when I use the correct login and password. I am very angry that your peroducts are forced to go through Origin, which sucks and then you have not phone numbers to call. Furthermore have the good sense to have error messages instead of error codes that are not useful. That is pretty amateur coding.

Additionally, this is for Darkspore not Spore but your product select dropdown doesn't even have it listed! lame.

thanks

Keeper
gardevolr

I am also experiencing this problem. I bought Darkspore just yesterday in store. I installed it today and it installed just fine but to actually PLAY the game you need to LOG IN with an existing EA account or REGISTER a new "EA account" (which is now officially called Origin). I already have an EA/Origin email account so I tried logging into the game on start up and it pops up with that message you stated (the error 73003 thing)... but this is where it gets out of hand and extremely stupid...

I then went to go see if I could log in via the Darkspore website and I get this message "Error! invalid credentials." So I can't even log into the website either? Now listen to this. When I go to REGISTER a completely new EA/Origin thing via the Darkspore website it pops up with this message; "The system encountered an error while processing the request."

So I now have a game I simply CANNOT PLAY at all what so ever because the game requires you to have an already existing EA/Origin account/email/ID thing or to make a new one.... WHICH YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK. This is extremely disappointing on EA's behalf...

EA_Mat
Topics: 52
XP: 443
Solutions: 1,066

Keeper
accounter777

download from origin, dont play it from steam... i got it correctly just now

Keeper
jackellie

darkspore

What has happened to darkspore?  Ive been playing it for over a year and suddenly a few weeks ago i could hardly log in, IF and only IF i got in all i could do was NOTHING because every time i tried to get into navigation i came out the whole game. WHATS GOING ON. My computer is fine plenty memory etc etc , internet is fine got that checked as well so whats going on.

Christine Brown

Ive had choose a different product because darkspore is not on the list.

Keeper
nagrad0

I got it through Origin. I still have this problem. I can sometimes finally get in by running as admin, but even then if I try to chain 4 missions together in a row I get kicked back out, without your rewards. The game is completely unplayable as is. EA needs to take action to fix this error now, this is completely unacceptable for a relatively new title.