Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

You need a DX11 capable GPU to play Crysis 3 MP Open Beta

by dertuw

Original Post

Re: You need a DX11 capable GPU to play Crysis 3 MP Open Beta

★★★★ Novice

@jackl85

I'ts working for NVidia GeForce GT 620M (Notebook)

Message 31 of 281 (12,270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm sorry but it's a joke or?

You really want to tell us that we should buy a new graphic card for this game, otherwise we can't play.

My graphic card works fine and it's a GTX 260, i can play all games on high performance. And because it's not

supported by DX11 i should buy a new one. 

Really EA it's a joke. It's only moneymaking bull**bleep**.

You lost many customers when you really think that everyone buy a new graphic card for this.

I'm listening for any solution that also old graphic card owner can play the game.

thx

Message 32 of 281 (12,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

lol i understand how you feel hardisony0.I have gtx 260 too. It is a good graphic card and i can't even run the game

I am hoping for dx 9/10 beta and game

Message 33 of 281 (12,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I WAS ABLE TO FIX MY PROBLEM!!! :-)

I have a Radeon 5850 and when I ran DxDiag, there was no Driver information shown for the video card. When I ran MsInfo32, I was not able to see any information and always received the message "Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing." which I tought is kind of strange. After looking up this issue I found the following thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/cannot-access-the-windows-man...

After executing the stuff from step 1 (see below) and rebooting the computer it worked! Now DxDiag also showes the correct driver information and the game is starting successfully.

Method 1

You may follow these steps and check if the issue persists.

a. Click Start -> Type CMD -> Right click on CMD from the result -> Click Run as Administrator

b. Run the following command one at a time and press enter to execute

• cd /d %windir%\system32\wbem

• for %i in (*.dll) do regsvr32 -s %i

• for %i in (*.exe) do %i /regserver

c. Close all windows and reboot the computer and now try opening the system information

Message 34 of 281 (12,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have a Radeon HD 7650m, it supports Direct X 11 and has 1gb VRAM, its not the best, but it is good enough to play it on minimum settings.

When i want to start the Game i got this Error that is in the title.

So i deactivated my onboard-graphic-card and it's still the same error, also when i tried solution of my foreposter, no result after rebooting.

Pls help me!

PS: Under the Origin Games folder is a text-data where my system information stands in, on my graphic card stands: NO Dx11 and 0 GB VRAm

So Crysis 3 has problems to run with my amd card or cannot analyse it right, or?

There also stands in: Unsupported Graphic device!!!

Message 35 of 281 (11,637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try to run MsInfo32 (Start --> msinfo32 --> Enter). Then try to access the subcategories. If you get the same error as I got (see post above yours) then my previous post might help to solve your problem.

Message 36 of 281 (11,598 Views)

★★ Novice

i can enter it and there are my two graphic cards.

If i look in the logs of crysis 3, there stands that crysis see my onboard-graphic card  as my real not the dedicated that i added to the game...

I deactivated my Onboard but still the same error

Message 37 of 281 (11,592 Views)

★★ Guide

I have a GTX 275, not supporting DX11.

Didn't know that EA is going to offer us a new Graphic Card for Crysis 3. Oh wait ... no.

Hope that's a joke.

Message 38 of 281 (11,572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

SOLUCION Se necesita un DX11 GPU capaz de jugar Crysis 3 MP Open Beta (EL error es porque lo ejecuta con la intel)

PROBADO EN PORTATIL Y FUNCIONANDO

Cerrar la aplicacion ORIGIN, asegurarse de que no esta trabajando en segundo plano

En el escritorio click derecho en Crysis 3 MP Open Beta.exe

A los que no tengais el acceso directo el juego se encuentra en la ruta "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Crysis 3 MP Open Beta\bin32\Crysis 3 MP Open Beta.exe" sin las comillas

Eleguir la opcion:

Ejecutar con processador grafico> Procesador NVIDIA de alto rendimiento (en mi caso)

Esperar de 5 a 10 seg. y ya se tendria que abrir el juego, iniciar sesion en origin dentro del juego y a disfrutar

(Si alguien puede pasarlo a ingles y ponerlo se os agradeceria)

UN ABRIZO!!!!

Message 39 of 281 (11,551 Views)

★★ Novice

Dear friends, I found the solution.strictly follow the link from which I have given the following description of picture.

http://forum.shiftdelete.net/dizustu-bilgisayarlar-notebook-laptop/235047-ekran-karti-sorunu.html

Message 40 of 281 (11,541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

In order to update you all about this issue Rick just created a sticky, please check it out: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Crysis-3/RE-DX11/m-p/446004/thread-id/547

Thank you,

Nils

Note: I have marked this post as solution to increase its visibility.

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com