Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pre-purchased Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe edition but in Origin shown only the Hunter edition

by bzden

Original Post

Pre-purchased Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe edition but in Origin shown only the Hunter edition

★★★★ Novice

Is this normal ? 

More to that, when i go to "orders history", the Digital Deluxe is shown there, but when I try to download it by clicking on "download now with origin" - nothing happens, just "wait" cursor shown.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (266 Views)

Re: Pre-purchased Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe edition but in Origin shown only the Hunter edition

★★★★ Novice

same here dude, I had the digital deluxe since I pre ordered it, and when they activated the preload option a few days ago, the icon changed

Message 2 of 4 (261 Views)

Re: Pre-purchased Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe edition but in Origin shown only the Hunter edition

★★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem as bzben, and ninjafoxy13, BUT difference being that my order doesnt show in the order history but i got an email for order confermation!!!!

any1 know wat to do????????

Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just found this :

https://help.ea.com/article/why-is-origin-displaying-the-hunter-edition-icon-even-though-i-purchased...

Seems like no reason to be worried... Still cannot download nothing although. You guys too ?

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com