Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Crysis 3 PC No Servers Listed and Unable to Join Match, Why?

by thankgodimalive

Original Post

Crysis 3 PC No Servers Listed and Unable to Join Match, Why?

★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I recently bought Crysis 3 and installed the game. When I checked to get on the multiplayer servers none were listed and when I tried to join quick match I couldn't join any games. When I had downloaded the open beta I had been able to find servers and join a quick match, so something has definity changed. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please respond.

Thanks

Message 1 of 13 (1,185 Views)

Re: Crysis 3 PC No Servers Listed and Unable to Join Match, Why?

★★★★ Newbie

Do I need to update, if I do how do I?

Message 2 of 13 (1,167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also have this issue for a couple of days now and i think it has something to do with patches. i tryd contacting ea but they wont answer, it is very annoying!

please post when you find a sollution.

Message 3 of 13 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same thing happened to me, I cant see any servers when i start crysis 3 or join a quick match, i tryed to turn of the firewall but it still dident work, I called Ea support BUT THEY DONT &(*#"@¤ know how to fix it they just said we will call you if we find out a solution........................................ Now it has gone 4 **bleep**ing months and they havent called back and when i call them they just say: Sorry dude we will call you back when we know how to fix this error.........................

BUT they newer call, I **bleep**ing bought this game to play multiplayer but i cant... OMG they cant call themselves SUPPORT

Message 4 of 13 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

An 132 KB update was released this week. Right click the game icon in Origin and select Check for Update.

Message 5 of 13 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man, update your game at origin, it maybe will solve it!

Message 6 of 13 (838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Nope, i updated but nothing hapend, There are actualy 5 servers there (in the join game) but there is never pepole online on those servers.... 

Please Pease someone help me EA suport dont know, my friends dont know, none i know know how to fix this error so please PLEASE help.

(I have Crysis 2 too and it works exelent)

And when i try to join a quic match nothing hapends, i sat there and waited in 5 hours but nothing hapend

Message 7 of 13 (821 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The only way I found to duplicate this problem in my machine was using server filters. Are you sure you aren't using any?

Message 8 of 13 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

No i dont use any server filters

Message 9 of 13 (802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Another thing which might be important in this situation is that when a friende invite me to a match he gets an error which says: Attention

Version mismatch. Cannot join session as the host is running an out-dated Mutliplayer version.

Message 10 of 13 (802 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com