Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
RaideXone

Re: You need a DX11 capable GPU to play Crysis 3 MP Open Beta

@jackl85

I'ts working for NVidia GeForce GT 620M (Notebook)

Keeper
hardisony0

I'm sorry but it's a joke or?

You really want to tell us that we should buy a new graphic card for this game, otherwise we can't play.

My graphic card works fine and it's a GTX 260, i can play all games on high performance. And because it's not

supported by DX11 i should buy a new one. 

Really EA it's a joke. It's only moneymaking bull**bleep**.

You lost many customers when you really think that everyone buy a new graphic card for this.

I'm listening for any solution that also old graphic card owner can play the game.

thx

Keeper
crysisbigfan

[ Edited ]

lol i understand how you feel hardisony0.I have gtx 260 too. It is a good graphic card and i can't even run the game

I am hoping for dx 9/10 beta and game

Keeper
phileee

[ Edited ]

I WAS ABLE TO FIX MY PROBLEM!!! :-)

I have a Radeon 5850 and when I ran DxDiag, there was no Driver information shown for the video card. When I ran MsInfo32, I was not able to see any information and always received the message "Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing." which I tought is kind of strange. After looking up this issue I found the following thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/cannot-access-the-windows-man...

After executing the stuff from step 1 (see below) and rebooting the computer it worked! Now DxDiag also showes the correct driver information and the game is starting successfully.

Method 1

You may follow these steps and check if the issue persists.

a. Click Start -> Type CMD -> Right click on CMD from the result -> Click Run as Administrator

b. Run the following command one at a time and press enter to execute

• cd /d %windir%\system32\wbem

• for %i in (*.dll) do regsvr32 -s %i

• for %i in (*.exe) do %i /regserver

c. Close all windows and reboot the computer and now try opening the system information

Sentinel
legoslas123

[ Edited ]

I have a Radeon HD 7650m, it supports Direct X 11 and has 1gb VRAM, its not the best, but it is good enough to play it on minimum settings.

When i want to start the Game i got this Error that is in the title.

So i deactivated my onboard-graphic-card and it's still the same error, also when i tried solution of my foreposter, no result after rebooting.

Pls help me!

PS: Under the Origin Games folder is a text-data where my system information stands in, on my graphic card stands: NO Dx11 and 0 GB VRAm

So Crysis 3 has problems to run with my amd card or cannot analyse it right, or?

There also stands in: Unsupported Graphic device!!!

Keeper
phileee

Try to run MsInfo32 (Start --> msinfo32 --> Enter). Then try to access the subcategories. If you get the same error as I got (see post above yours) then my previous post might help to solve your problem.

Sentinel
legoslas123

i can enter it and there are my two graphic cards.

If i look in the logs of crysis 3, there stands that crysis see my onboard-graphic card  as my real not the dedicated that i added to the game...

I deactivated my Onboard but still the same error

monsieurconnard
XP: 103
Solutions: 129

I have a GTX 275, not supporting DX11.

Didn't know that EA is going to offer us a new Graphic Card for Crysis 3. Oh wait ... no.

Hope that's a joke.

Keeper
elkillo84

[ Edited ]

SOLUCION Se necesita un DX11 GPU capaz de jugar Crysis 3 MP Open Beta (EL error es porque lo ejecuta con la intel)

PROBADO EN PORTATIL Y FUNCIONANDO

Cerrar la aplicacion ORIGIN, asegurarse de que no esta trabajando en segundo plano

En el escritorio click derecho en Crysis 3 MP Open Beta.exe

A los que no tengais el acceso directo el juego se encuentra en la ruta "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Crysis 3 MP Open Beta\bin32\Crysis 3 MP Open Beta.exe" sin las comillas

Eleguir la opcion:

Ejecutar con processador grafico> Procesador NVIDIA de alto rendimiento (en mi caso)

Esperar de 5 a 10 seg. y ya se tendria que abrir el juego, iniciar sesion en origin dentro del juego y a disfrutar

(Si alguien puede pasarlo a ingles y ponerlo se os agradeceria)

UN ABRIZO!!!!

Keeper
lahidtr

Dear friends, I found the solution.strictly follow the link from which I have given the following description of picture.

http://forum.shiftdelete.net/dizustu-bilgisayarlar-notebook-laptop/235047-ekran-karti-sorunu.html