Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
bzden

Pre-purchased Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe edition but in Origin shown only the Hunter edition

Is this normal ? 

More to that, when i go to "orders history", the Digital Deluxe is shown there, but when I try to download it by clicking on "download now with origin" - nothing happens, just "wait" cursor shown.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Keeper
ninjafoxy13

Re: Pre-purchased Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe edition but in Origin shown only the Hunter edition

same here dude, I had the digital deluxe since I pre ordered it, and when they activated the preload option a few days ago, the icon changed

Keeper
krnssidhu

Re: Pre-purchased Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe edition but in Origin shown only the Hunter edition

i have the same problem as bzben, and ninjafoxy13, BUT difference being that my order doesnt show in the order history but i got an email for order confermation!!!!

any1 know wat to do????????

Keeper
bzden

Just found this :

https://help.ea.com/article/why-is-origin-displaying-the-hunter-edition-icon-even-though-i-purchased...

Seems like no reason to be worried... Still cannot download nothing although. You guys too ?