Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
thankgodimalive

Crysis 3 PC No Servers Listed and Unable to Join Match, Why?

Hello,

I recently bought Crysis 3 and installed the game. When I checked to get on the multiplayer servers none were listed and when I tried to join quick match I couldn't join any games. When I had downloaded the open beta I had been able to find servers and join a quick match, so something has definity changed. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please respond.

Thanks

Keeper
thankgodimalive

Re: Crysis 3 PC No Servers Listed and Unable to Join Match, Why?

Do I need to update, if I do how do I?

Keeper
wryterrorkill

I also have this issue for a couple of days now and i think it has something to do with patches. i tryd contacting ea but they wont answer, it is very annoying!

please post when you find a sollution.

Keeper
sluggo971

Exactly the same thing happened to me, I cant see any servers when i start crysis 3 or join a quick match, i tryed to turn of the firewall but it still dident work, I called Ea support BUT THEY DONT &(*#"@¤ know how to fix it they just said we will call you if we find out a solution........................................ Now it has gone 4 **bleep**ing months and they havent called back and when i call them they just say: Sorry dude we will call you back when we know how to fix this error.........................

BUT they newer call, I **bleep**ing bought this game to play multiplayer but i cant... OMG they cant call themselves SUPPORT

Operative
plsf2010

[ Edited ]

An 132 KB update was released this week. Right click the game icon in Origin and select Check for Update.

Keeper
pmlgamer

Man, update your game at origin, it maybe will solve it!

Keeper
sluggo971

[ Edited ]

Nope, i updated but nothing hapend, There are actualy 5 servers there (in the join game) but there is never pepole online on those servers.... 

Please Pease someone help me EA suport dont know, my friends dont know, none i know know how to fix this error so please PLEASE help.

(I have Crysis 2 too and it works exelent)

And when i try to join a quic match nothing hapends, i sat there and waited in 5 hours but nothing hapend

Operative
plsf2010

The only way I found to duplicate this problem in my machine was using server filters. Are you sure you aren't using any?

Keeper
sluggo971

[ Edited ]

No i dont use any server filters

Keeper
sluggo971

Another thing which might be important in this situation is that when a friende invite me to a match he gets an error which says: Attention

Version mismatch. Cannot join session as the host is running an out-dated Mutliplayer version.