Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
stevedinel

Crysis® 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Hi I pre-ordered "Crysis® 3 Digital Deluxe Edition" and I can't find how to download Crysis 1 or 2? They are not in my game library or anywhere? Please Help/

Keeper
hookednchronics4

purchased crysis 3 preorder and NO CRYSIS 2 game :( RIPPDED OFF

i hope someone here can help me, got and e-mail conforming the purchase but no crysis 2 in my game library even after logging out and in

HELP!!!

Keeper
k1ller4life

Re: purchased crysis 3 preorder and NO CRYSIS 2 game :( RIPPDED OFF

ur not alone, but i think crysis 2 will be avaible when they opening crysis 3 in origin

Keeper
hoboo21

Re: Pré-order of Crysis 3 deluxe edition on origin,

Mat,

What about Crysis 2? the fine print does not mention anything about crysis 2... my email confirmation said:

"Crysis® 2 Maximum Edition Pre-Order
PC Download

To download your game just visit the "My Games" section of Origin."

it does not appear in "my games" section

Keeper
hozergozer

Crysis3 Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order wheres my Crysis 2 ?

Hi, I just ordered Crysis3 Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order
But I dont see where to Download the Crysis 2 Maximum Edition and Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Bonus Content ??
I got my Email that my order confirmation and Crysis 3 shows up in My Games.
I will not be happy if they make me wait to get Crysis 2 Maximum Edition the same day Crysis 3 is released.
Any ideas??
Thanks for any help.

Keeper
sheperdlee

I preordered Crysis3 Digital Deluxe Edition but didn't get Crysis2 as bonus

I preordered Crysis3 Digital Deluxe Edition but didn't get Crysis2 as bonus,but in the order confirmation email it says I can start download from "my games",I refreshed it and didn't see anything.I asked some friends in China and Canada who preordered the same thing but they got it activated whether directly after purchuse or after calling the custom service.In the meantime I searched goolgle and there is someone eles facing the same problem as I am doing.I made long distance call to EA custom service and wait for like 2 mins for nothing.I am very disappointed because I think EA is palying with players by using words' game.Actually on steam crysis2 is only $9.99 last week.I bought this deluxe edition on origin because I want to play 2 when I am waiting for 3.If they give me 2 after 3 is out that will be super retarded.who is going to play the old one while they own both the new one and the old one.

PS:I already feel super sad for preordering MOH:WF.

Keeper
sheperdlee

Re: purchased crysis 3 preorder and NO CRYSIS 2 game :( RIPPDED OFF

I am mad at this and I think i will cancel the preorder,I just want to paly 2 while i am waiting for 3,after 3 is out who is going to play 2 as they will give 2 to u when 3 is out.

Keeper
sheperdlee

When steam had a discount on Crysis 2 as only $9.99 we really should buy it and just pre-order the hunter version of Crysis3,the extra $20 just made me dissappointed and waiting for nothing.no one is going to play 2 after 3 is out as we have both of it by spending $79.99!(From other replies I find they only give u 2 when 3 is realeased.)

I preordered BF3,MOH before on origin and now i really get mad to face this issue on Crysis3.

They are just pushing players to UBI and Activision...

Keeper
hozergozer

Hi Actually it is not that clear, it does not state in clear terms like it does in BF3 deluxe.

If I had known this I would have never Preordered.

If you charged my CC, well then I cant cancel my order and as you said get free Game Keys.

I bet every person that Preordered the deluxe was thinking of playing the first two games before the 3erd came out.. Who is going to replay 1 and 2 after Crysis 3 ?

Teach me for not reading every game Forum before I buy.

So I’m a very disappointed hard working customer with a Credit card that will never do a Preorder again.

Im not a n00b, I read the order page a few times before I ordered and now, yes I feel a bit Tricked.

Live and learn.

Keeper
djshanghai

Crysis 3 pre order

Hello,

i have pre ordert crysis 3 at the 24. 8. 2012 now i have preordert the crysis 3 hunter edition and the overkill pack, but when you preoder now you get the crysis 3 hunter edition, the overkill pack, the stalker pack, the brawler pack and the original first crysis. Do i get the same?