Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
kovy42

Re: Crysis 3 Crashes PC randomly

Oh my gosh, I'm not the only one...

Everytime I click to join an online server, it crashes. 

Every damn time.

Keeper
aronotto

i have an Gigabyte HD 7950 Windforce 3x edition and it came with a oc GURU sftware and by exiting the oc guru program which was running in the backgrond Crysis 3 did not crash AND yeah crysis did crash 4 Billion times before i figured this out

Keeper
dennis31529

8 pages now of similiar crashing probs and no solution that works for everyone. I just bought C3 installed and started. Plays the intro ok starts game and as soon as the heli's aproach game freezes. Tried all settings right down to low but same crash in same spot every time. I have started so many times I can recite Prophet word for word, sick of going through it. I play C2 on high and never a problem and it's the same "CRY" engine.

As  matter of interest I bought BF3 last Sept and have never been able to get it going, won't even load at all. Why I was stupid enough to buy another EA game on Origin I will never know but this is the last time.

Keeper
raymomo

Same issue here game crashes randomly after an uncertain amount of time.

Windows log only records this error.

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

Any ideas?

Keeper
promodnorway

Here is a "posible" fix for most of the problems, dont know if it actualy works : http://www.progamesource.com/Fixers/Crysis3fixer.html
You have to complete a survay, so thats why I have not downloaded it, i found the link from a youtube video..
if some one test it and it works please let people know so we finaly can start playing the F***** game.

I have tryed all the things bellow:
-Update all drivers.

-Turn of avg virus program

-Every game settings on low.

-Instaled it 2 times.

-Deleted all the files in folowing folder %temp%

-Deleted all crysis 3 savefiles.

And nothing have worked yet !!!!

Keeper
cepareille

Diablo 3 from Vivendi/activitision/EA meets many many technical problems and guess what, diablo 3 is a simple game with non complex graphic like crysis 3.

My personnal opinion about the fact there s still no issue for this game (like diablo 3) is simple, the majors who hold game s industry focus now on console (xbox, playstation..) and they didnt hide about that.

Imagine how to disgust pc players ? simply sell enought game with  marketing and dont care or dont react to technical issues (i dont say create issue...i have no proof). And here you go, all pc players have a simple reaction: buy console . Game s industry will prosper for ever with laws against used game impossible to sell...anti piracy system at the top... Game is buisness and ur a sheep guided for their safest buisness...that s how world work : money !

Keeper
promodnorway

I bet that in 100 years there will not be enny more pc gamers.
I also downloaded the program and it did not work for me, so right now I think I'm going to return the game back and get my money..

Keeper
3dshay

PROBLEM SOLVED FINALLY

[ Edited ]

*****PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHER PEOPLE******

PROBLEM SOVED :

FOR CRASH CRYSIS 3 also LEVEL 2 crash

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY :donkeyraipper   here  :  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Crysis-3/Crysis-3-Crashes-PC-randomly/td-p/543216/...

People be happy cause problem solved, this method %100 worked for me, also to make sure turn off your anti-aliasting and V-sync, after first run you can set them back again :

CRASH CRYSIS 3 :

1. Exit all Windows based programs.
  2. Click Start, type regedit in the Search box, and then double-click regedit.exe from the results above. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  3. Browse to and then click the following registry subkey:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers
  4. On the Edit menu, click New, and then select the following registry value from the drop-down menu specific to your version of Windows (32 bit, or 64 bit):

For 32 bit Windows
    1. Select DWORD (32-bit) value.
    2. Type TdrDelay as the Name and click Enter.
    3. Double-click TdrDelay and add 8 for the Value data and click OK.

For 64 bit Windows

1. Select QWORD (64-bit) value.
    2. Type TdrDelay as the Name and click Enter.
    3. Double-click TdrDelay and add 8 for the Value data and clickOK.
  5. Close the registry editor and then restart your computer for the changes to take affect.

I put 60 instead of 8, so from the windows kb; would sugest it will wait 60 seconds before it attempts to restart the display driver.

Reff:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2665946#LetMeFixItMyselfAlways

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff569918%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

UPDATE: 5 hours of gameplay after, and no crashes!

CRYSIS 3 LEVEL 2 crash :

Simply go to your bin folder and delete a dll  : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xa9WBcYQhE

I'm enjoying after all damn crashes with my 7870 :smileyvery-happy:

HAVE FUN!!!

*****PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHER PEOPLE******

Keeper
3dshay

Re: PROBLEM SOLVED FINALLY

Sorry for stupid html, no idea why it looks like that loooooooooooooooooool

Keeper
shadowgamer17

Re: PROBLEM SOLVED FINALLY

Its still not working for me, just instead of a black screen forever it tells me that its not working correctly and I have to quit. Someone come up with a answer plzzzzzz I spent good money for this game, never been able to play :smileysad: