Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
thewolfieman
Accepted Solution

Certificates do not Match! Dev: Cert Check Failed! Check Origin Build for Crysis 3

i have problems to install the crysis 3, the origin give this error and run like administrator doesn't work at all

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,843
Solutions: 1,920

Re: Certificates do not Match! Dev: Cert Check Failed! Check Origin Build for Crysis 3

Please go to Origin --> Application Settings and untick the box in front of "Automatically start Origin when I log on to Windows" like this:

Autostart.JPG

After that restart your PC and then before starting Origin, right click the Origin icon and choose "Run as administrator". This should ensure that Origin has all required permissions to run.

----------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Sentinel
thewolfieman

Re: Certificates do not Match! Dev: Cert Check Failed! Check Origin Build for Crysis 3

i do that! but doesn't work

MLadyD7

For further assistance, feel free to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

----------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Sentinel
thewolfieman

im from Chile, it takes me back here

Sentinel
thewolfieman

MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED, I HAVE TO REINSTALL ORIGIN

MLadyD7

Awesome :smileyhappy:

----------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------

-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----