Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Sentinel
damossnake

Re: Crysis 3 Need A Patch With Direct X 10 Option

yes but thoes games you have just mentioned was done for dx 9 dx 10 and dx 11 but Crysis 3 is done to run DX 11 only just call a customer service and ask, but as i said before its probably imposible

Keeper

No ... No DX 9 , Just DX 10/11

And still need to make an DX10 Version on Cry 3 

I absolutely sure Cry 3 CAN do this ... but EA DON'T do this

at least 4 to 6 month gamer can buy a new VGA 

Any one can't buy ... They can " Cry "

Oh , now i know CRY second mean is . 

Still , don't need to do that . Why you don't make an DX 11 In Xbox , Why in PC . This is unfair for all gamer in the world

EA need to fix this

THEY CAN ... BECAUSE THEY'RE EA

Keeper

Why do you think i can accepted this ???

There must be another way for CryEngine 3 fix this

To make an option if you wanna play game in DX 11 Or DX 10

Nvidia GTX 260M 

Oh, and CRYTEK do this to make an economic disaster . Sure I am :v

Then I ask you a question : The game was created to do?

To make an evolution that kill wallet every gamer to "buy" a new graphic card

Or " some scenes crysis 3 campaign has amazing graphics. " for them to admire one of his

Enginer can make an option if you wanna play with DX 11 Or DX 10

Just simply click in Play Cry 3 in DX 10 ... Or click in Play Cry 3 in DX 11

Do it , and you can take all money of gamer , and solved , good graphic , and Enginer can play in both side .

Your choice :v LOL

Keeper
00bogdan00

Can you please add Direct X 10 support for Crysis 3?

I just saw that Crysis 3 requires a Direct X 11 graphics card in order to run the game. This is very disappointing for me as my graphics card is only Direct X 10. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 card. It will be an extremely long time before I am able to afford to buy a new computer. But I really want to play Crysis 3 when it is released. Is there any way that you could please add Direct X 10 support for Crysis 3?

Thank you

Lysenko Bogdan

Marshall
valaysir

Re: Can you please add Direct X 10 support for Crysis 3?

Even if DX10 were available to work with Crysis 3, that card would not be able to run the game. If you really want to play the latest games you should upgrade to a newer computer or console. :smileysad: Sorry.

Keeper
toolesnar

the 360 and PS3 are DX9, it makes sense to require DX11 cards for the PC?  DX10 PLZ

Sentinel
theorici

No!

Protector
omegablue14k

Actually, if you have heard Crytek announced during Crysis 2 that third installment will melt down PCs that's why they have added so much graphics in game because in Crysis 2 some players and critics asked for more graphics and criticize it based on it. Hence they have included it now. Directx 10 support is not option because way before released game Battlefield 3 is also have issue with it and Crysis is released after one and half year. If you have 3D supported crads and moniters then ONLY FOR PC you can enjoy full game in it, but you will need to enable all option there.

That will surely burn down systems with cool graphics.

Keeper
jimycc

We are tired of wild marketing companies like EA who do not respect the customer.
Do not buy a game from EA or Crytek in my life I felt violated and cheated cheated by not being able to play Crysis 3 bought the 21st on a PC with an i7 295gtx and 8gb ram windows 8, is simply absurd and a great lack of respect for us that we buy games from EA and Crytek.
Never again in my life

Keeper
jimycc

And it does not have honor instead of recognizing their error and lack of respect for their customers say clearly that they will not give solutions.
Very good very good